Chapter 24

Chapter 24

"I-I can't believe it..." I stared blankly at the floor, listenig to my mum.

Alex, Ian, My father, My dark past... Simon...

"If I was in your place, I'd probably feel the same way too Del." Mum handed me my honey tea.

"Thank you mum and s-sorry..."

"I understand you darling, no need to be sorry for that." Mum wrapped me in her arms, holding me so tight.

"No mum... I rejected you, I left and hid from you... I was such a bad daugh-" She quickly trasfered her hand to my hair, softly fondling it.

"You are the best daughter I could ever have honey, nothing can change the love I have for you Adele."

"Mum..." I pulled her for a hug, crying on her shoulders.

I'm very lucky to have the greatest mother in this world...

"I will forever be at your side Delly, I will never leave you."

"And I will never ever leave you again mum. I love you mum." I sniffed her imbued perfume and kissed her cheek.

"I love you more Adele... Now tell me, what else is bothering you?" She faintly smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"N-nothing mum..." I lied.

"You can'r lie darling... Come on, mum will help you."

"It's about SImon mum..." I sighed.

I missed him... But I shouldn't be...

"Tell me about him honey." Mum slightly squeezed my hand.

"I don't know now mum... I don't know what is Simon's part in my life..." I didn't notice I was already tearing up.

Why?

"Continue, I am listening..."

"He told me I was his fiance, and I believe him with that mum. Simon hid my true life from me... I don't understand why he did that... I thought Simon love me mum..." I sobbed.

"He loves you honey, he really, really loves you..." Mum grabbed my hand and held it.

"What do you mean mum?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I think Simon did that because he have a good reason Del." Mum smiled at me.

"B-but, he lied to me mum... How can you call that love?" I wiped away my tears and felt very tired.

"Someday you're going to understand love more honey... Now take a rest and I want you to talk with Simon when you're ready." Mum kissed my forehead as she tiucked me in my duvet.

I missed my old room... I missed everything that I had...

"Why mum?"

"Because, you two deserve each other honey, believe me." Mum winked and caressed my hair.

"I-I don't know mum...."

I really don't...

1 week had passed...

"Are you sure you're ready honey?" Mum said walking me to my car.

"Yes mum, I have an album to work on to. I'll talk to you as soon as I came back to London." I pecked her cheeks and hopped on my car.

Mum waved goodbye as I started my engine.

***

"I-is there someone with Lance in the studio?" I asked her secretary.

"Yes ms. Adele, she is with her girlfriend."

Thank God...

"O-okay, thanks..." I reluctantly headed to the studio, regretting why I signed in this label.

"I hate you Lance!" A woman slammed Lance's office door.

"Go to hell bitch!" I heard him shouted back.

Oh fuck...

I was about to turn around when Lance saw me.

Shit! Too late!

"It's good you are here." Lance smirked as he sneakily pulled me with him inside his office.

"Stop holding me!" I cringed to Lance's touch on my waist.

"Why? I missed this Adele..." Lance quickly unzipped my pants.

God no!

"Lance! You can't do this again!" I tried to be strong enough to stop this evil maniac.

I pulled out his hands and pushed him away.

"Yoy can't leave without pleasing me bitch!" Lance grabbed my arm and slammed me against the wall.

I cried in pain, feeling very vulnerable and weak.

I need his help... I need Simon!

"S-Simon!" I screamed as Lance kissed my neck harshly.

"Simon my ass!" Lance quickly ripped my buttoned top, completely baring my chest in front of him.

"Stop Lance please!" I wrapped my arms around my body, crying to myself.

"Just one round Adele..." His hands crawled underneath my pants, touching me filthy again.

"I'm begging you Lance, I-I don't want this please..." My eyes shut close as I felt pain in between my crotch.

"You will love this Adele, I promise." Lance with his spare hand, pulled out something from his pants.

"No please Lance! Don't do this!" I tried to push him away on every kiss he makes to my body.

"Shh, they might hear us Delly..." He held his cock and I felt it positioned on my entrance.

"Simon! Simon! Help me!" I yelled at the top of my lungs before I even realized it was too late.

"Mmm, even tighter..." Lance gripped my arms and locked my body with his knees.

Where are you?

SIMON'S POV

I need Adele, I need the love of my life. Days had passed that I wasn't able to see her and hear her voice.

Guess she really hates me...

But I don't care. I need to work our relationship out.

"Do you know Adele's schedule? I asked Lance's secretary.

"Oh she's on the studio with him."

"Who are they with?"

Fuck no.

"Lance's girlfriend already left and-"

"Shit!" I quickly run to the elevator, hoping nothing bad happens to Adele.

I was about to head in the studio, when I heard inaudible voice of crying.

Adele?!

"Where are you baby?" I scanned through the rooms, hearing Adele's clear voice.

"That asshole's office..." I looked around the place and saw a signage.

"Bingo!" I quickly run towards the door and opened it.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled as I saw Lance gripping on Adele's body, mistreating and raping my girl again.

This is my fault!

A/N: everyone's looking for Simon, so here it is 😂 crappy chap indeed 🤐

- Chel 💋