Chapter 17

(a/n: I'm skipping the smut 'cause I've already wrote previously in a row 😐)

"Good morning baby girl." I patiently watched Adele as her calm quiet snores broke.

"Hm, good morning babe..." She instantly flew her arms around my chest, snuggling very close to me.

Guiltyness never left me.

"Are you okay today? How are you feeling?" We had a blissful evening last night, considering as it was as our first sex ever.

There's a part of me saying I took advantage of Adele's condition, but she needs it. That's what we both think...

"I'm kinda sore Si... How long didn't we had sex?" She said while her eyes are still shut close.

We didn't even before last night... Stupid me... I should've not went with it...

"Months?" I unsurely responded.

"Why?" Adele groaned, who is now looking at me.

Seriously?

"I've been on charity while you were on your album making." I flashed a smile, probably a faint one.

"Album? I'm a singer?" Adele widened her eyes as she covered her mouth with her hands.

"Yes baby, you are." I cupped her face and kissed her gently.

"...speaking of, your manager/producer, Lance, wants to give this to you..." I reached on my drawer and grabbed the white folder.

"What's this?" Adele said sitting up.

She opened the folder and papers of lyrics welcomed her.

"Someone like you?" She read the first lyrics page.

"How do I sing this one?" Adele asked me as she continue to flip the bond papers.

Oh God...

"Y-you haven't perform any of them to me hun." I placed my arm around her shoulder, calming down my tension.

"Seriously?! How am I going to push through all of these? The lyrics are well constructed... you sure I made this all?" Adele furrowed her eyebrows out of disbelief.

"You can take your time honey, the music industry is there to wait for you. And yeah, you did that all. You're the smartest person I've ever met in my entire life baby." I grabbed her waist and entwined our legs.

"Aw thank you so much Si! I can't wait to remember all of our memories together. I feel bad for not remembering the day we met, the day you asked me to be your girlfriend and the day I said "yes" to you." Warm tears from her cheeks fell to my hands.

Spill it Simon! Adele deserve the truth!

"It's okay baby, I'll promise to be with you all through out your recovery. Just please promise me something..." I held her chin as I wiped away her tears.

Great...

"What is it babe?" Adele rubbed her thumb against the back of my hand.

"Please don't hate me whatever might happen. I love you so much Adele, and I'll do everything for you." I kissed the top of her forehead and quickly embraced her, resting my chin on her head.

"I won't hate you Simon. I can't hate someone whom I really love. Even though my memories are not with me, I know how much love you have for me because this never fails..." She held my hand and placed it on her beating heart.

How I wish this was all true...

"...I love you too Si, thank you for being an amazing and a trust-worthy boyfriend or should I say my future husband..."

Ouch... that hits me like a truck...

Adele lifted her body up a little more, connecting our lips once again

"Don't need to mention it babe, it's my job to care my children's future mother and my future wife..."

Too dreamy Simon...

A/N: there's a big plot twist in this story, just wait for it babies 😘 see yaaah! x

- C.