Chapter 4

"Stand up!" Tristan yanked my hair and forced me to face him.

"T-tristan! I'm pregnant please!" I held his hand on my hair, begging for him to let me go.

"I know and you cheated on me! I'm not stupid to not notice that you and Alex are cheating on me!" He gripped on my neck.

"W-what are you saying Tristan?! I did not cheat on you! I never did!"

"Bullshits! Stop fooling me Adele!"

"I'm fucking not! You're such a stupid lunatic asshole!" With that, I hit my knees on his crotch causing his grip to loosen on my neck.

I quickly grabbed this opportunity to run away from him. I grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

"Help me please! Someone's trying to kill me here-" I was cut off when Alex pulled my hair forcefully. I didn't see him coming.

"And what do you think your doing?! You can't escape from this hell bitch!" Tristan spit and slapped me.

"Stop hurting me 'cause you have no right Tristan!" I yelped as I held my swollen face.

"Oh yeah?" He grabbed my face and kissed me maliciously.

"Let me go!" I pushed him with all of my forces and he fell on the floor.

"Don't even try me Adele!" Tristan pulled a gun from his back and pointed it straight to my head.

"P-please leave my family in peace Tristan..." I went down to my knees and cried.

Alex I need you...

"You know that's not gonna happen Adele."

"Tristan, have mercy on us..." I held my bump and sobbed.

"In one condition..." My gaze went up to meet his eyes.

"W-what is it?"

"You're going to leave that fucking Alex. You're going to go back to me." Tristan smirked.

"I can't do that! He's my husband Tristan!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't fucking care Adele! Take it or leave it!" Tristan pulled the gun's trigger and pointed it to my bump.

"No Tristan please! Not my son!" I protectively wrapped my arms around my belly.

"You left me with no choice Adele." I closed my eyes and cried.

Tristan was the mysterious man in my nightmares.

Please, can someone wake me up now?

I held my bump tighter as I heard the gun shoot again.

What happened? Why am I not feeling any pain?

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Alex and Tristan wrestling on the floor.

"Alex!" I saw him under Tristan and that vile jerk was wrenching my husband's neck.

I quickly crawled and got Tristan's gun.

"Let him go or your brain will scatter on the floor!" My hands are trembling as I tried to point the gun to his head.

"Do it Adele! Let's see if you can let your hands be dirty with that gun!" Tristan smirked.

Damn! Tristan knows that I can't do these kind of things