Chapter 25

"I fucking promise! You're going to rot in hell!" Lance didn't saw my fist coming. It hit him on his nose, letting the blood gushed.

"You're too late Simon!" That stupid asshole confidently said.

"No it's fucking not!" We wrestle on the floor, throwing punches on one another.

"Hah! Don't act like you really care for her. If I know... We share the same thing we want from Adele!" Lance still managed to smirk before I even got my both hands on his neck.

"Take that back! I love Adele! I'm not a sick goddamn maniac like you moron!" I saw Lance's face turned to dark red, probably choking by this time.

I saw Adele crying at the corner, hugging and sobbing on her knees.

"Men are men Simon! H-hey Adele!-" I quickly cut him off by gripping even tighter on his neck.

"Fuck you Lance! Don't even try it!" I was so immense with my thoughts about Adele when Lance caught me off guard.

"She tastes so good right Simon? A perfect sex toy indeed!" He kicked me on my stomach, making me loose my balance.

"That's it Lance! Stop trying to hurt Adele! She won't believe you." I throw my bleeding wrist on his jaw, quickly gripping on his neck again.

I can clearly hear Adele's louder sobs.

"I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU! SON OF A BITCH-" I was cut off when the cops barged in.

"Let him go Mr. Konecki, let us handle him." An older cop separated Lance and I.

"Thank Lucifer, Lance. But we're still not over." I huffed and spit on him before I untangle my knees from his waist.

"Take him." I said to the cops, making my way to my poor girl.

"Hey baby, I'm here." I wrapped her quivering body with my jacket and hugged her tightly.

I didn't receive any word from her, just loud sobs.

"You know Lance was messing his shit. I-I didn't-"

"B-but you really took advantage of my condition Simon... You got what you want from me, why don't you just leave me?" Adele's eyes are too puffy that she can barely open them.

"No Adele. That's not true. I love you so much Adele, I'll do everything for you-"

"Does fooling me and playing my heart to the beat includes to your everything? I can't believe I let you break my walls Simon... I can't believe  the man whom I thought I can rely to deceived me. You broke my heart Simon, just like what Alex and Lance did to me." She slowly pushed me off of her, refusing my arms to surround her shivering body.

"I-I can explain Adele, I did this for a reason." I didn't noticed my eyes watered so quickly.

"Whatever reason you have, I don't think it's valid Simon. You lied to me and that's all... Please go."

"No! I won't leave you Adele! I'm not like Alex who left you. I won't let your heart left shattered and broken again. If I broke it, I'll mend it. Please Adele. Please baby..." I cupped her face and made our foreheads touched.

"S-Simon..." Adele slowly softened up, feeling her hands gripping on my shirt.

"Shh, I'm here Delly. I'm really sorry baby..." With our eyes still shut closed, I once connected our lips.

"Please let me fix this Adele. I can't let you slip out from my hands again. I really love you so much, and I mean it ." I wiped her warm tears away and traced her throbbing plump lips with my cold thumb.

"I can't promise Simon." She looked away, preventing our orbs to lock again.

"Hey, you don't need to promise anything Adele. A chance is all I need my love." I lifted her chin and looked straight to her green mesmerizing eyes.

Adele remained silent, clenching on my shirt even tighter.

Silence means yes

"I love you, please believe that." I leaned for a kiss again. Giving her the assurance she needed.

A/N: don't know what to say, I'm ashamed of what had happened to my books. I'm really sorry...

- Chel 💋