Our Everyday Life

WARNING: HAS EPIC LANGUAGE ...EPIC!

I reached behind my back and grabbed their arm twisting it. I then realized it was a girl and i let her go taking the knife out of her hand and watched her hold her arm in  pain.

"Now what the fuck are you doing"? I said leaning against the counter. 

"Nobody robs Dean Ambrose got it princess" She looked at me with hatred.

"Hey i know you i saw you running from the cops" I laughed again. "I didn't come here to have a damn conversation" she said and i shrugged my shoulders."Me neither" i grabbed my soda and walked out down the street heading towards home

XXX

When i got back my mom wasn't here as usual i kicked a box out of the way and turned on the tv nothing was on again

i decided going to bed was my best bet.  walked into my black room and turned the lights on.

I threw my bag on the bed and flopped on it falling sleep since yesterday.

xxxx

I woke up and stopped my alarm clock that seemed to be going off for hours. I looked at the clock and i read 9:40.

"Fuck" I mumbled and heard my mom screaming "DEAN GET THE HELL UP YOUR LATE!!!" I shut my door gaining a headache"Can it patsy!" I threw something on heading out the door but being stopped by my mom. "You need to fix this" She said ruffling my curly hair.

"Moom quit it"i groaned pushing her hand away. "I love you to baby be good..no more suspensions" She said taking a puff of her cigarette. "Yea yea" 

I walked down the stoop and slipped my headphones in passing Ms.Baker's house and she waved at me" Morning Dean" I smiled and waved back then taking a look at her hot ass granddaughter.

She looked up from her phone and i winked at her.

Bitches love me

Kaitlyn's POV

"YOUR NOT EVEN MY REAL FATHER!"I yelled before slamming the door in my stepfather's face. "Don't come back either" i heard him say and i walked to school "Maybe i wont" i mumbled 

xxx

Dean's POV

I walked slowly to the class not wanting to see this asshole's face bad enough i live next door to him.

"I knocked on the door and happen to be one of my homies opened it.

We did are handshake and my history teacher gave me a look "..I don't have a pass" I said walking to my seat and he sighed.

"We need to fix this Deano" I growled and the class laughed. He carried on with the lesson and i instantly got bored. 

I started playing in this red head's hair who sat in front of me. "...So when can i get your number?" I asked making her giggle a little.

" Sorry i have a boyfriend and I'm not interested into hoodlums like you" She really made me pissed now.

"Fuck..your boyfriend and i don't date prissy redheaded bitches like you" I smirked and she scoffed turning around immediately.

"Bitch" I mumbled putting my head down and ignoring his whole lesson

I sat up once again and looked around once again. I looked in the corner of my eye and saw that same blonde from last night.

"What's up man?" Roman said patting my back. "That blonde....that's the bitch that tried to rob me last night" Roman squinted at her and laughed

"Mr. Ambrose would you like to share whats so important that you had to stop me in the middle of my lesson" Why always me? he waved for me to come over in front of the class.