It Hurts Soo Bad

Deans POV

I was currently walking the streets at 1 in the am looking for a corner store open that sells oreo's.

I didn't think her cravings would start kicking in already. :/

I walked into a dull store and the store owner was sleep on the floor.

"Tuhh your lost" I grabbed a bunch of shit and left

As I was walking I seen a horrible mom just sitting there smoking letting her baby cry.

I'd wouldn't even think twice before smoking infront of a baby.

Especially if it's mine. I don't know what to think about having a child ..it doesn't feel like im having a kid.

Well I think I did get Renee pregnant once?

Naw just kidding I'd never fuck a slut like her. I mean it's my thing but she's to fucking over rated.

"Now how am I gonna get back in" It was an outside hotel so i could easily jump in.

Kaitlyns POV

Why do i feel like I have to throw up and starving at the same time.

I saw dean walk in with a sly smile on his face as he poured a bag full of junk food on the bed.

"Let me guess ...you stole it" I immediately grabbed a pack of Oreos devouring it all in a minute. "correct"

"So like...does the baby eat what your eating" Dean asked out of no where munching on a snickers that I swear was gonna snatch outta his hand. "I guess so"

He shook his head in amazement."Never knew you'd be so curious about your child" he laughed then I caught him staring at my stomach.

"What if she actually does hit you-"

"Shut up dean don't say that cause it might just happen" I lost my appetite all of a sudden. Loosing my baby was the last thing I wanted to think about.

"Geez calm down didn't think you'd get so sensetive" I huffed and stood up off the bed. "I'm sleeping in the other room" I seriously didn't want to be bothered with him right now.

"Seriously your gonna sleep in another room because of something I said" he slowly sat up off his stomach coming towards me.

"Your damn right and what you said wasn't right at all!"

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT GIRL!"

"YOU ALWAYS DONT FUCKING MEAN IT!" I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I fell down "OWW!" I yelled and dean looked at me kneeling down.

"You alright?"

"I'm fine!" I snapped pushing his hand out of the way.

"Just...I don't wanna talk to you right now" I stood up slowly and walked out the room.

I don't know what happened but we need to stop arguing..real soon.

----

The fight will be the next two chapters sorry I haven't been updating I love all my readers.

Stay beautiful ~Bellindia