The Fight

Deans POV

My poke stood firmly in my mouth as I wrapped both of kaitlyns hands with athletic tape.

"I don't see why we need to be barefoot" I could tell she was nervous because she was asking all these questions. "Haven't you seen a MMA match before shoes slow you down....it's far different from wrestling"

I ripped the last piece and i pounded are fist together to make sure it would stay.

"40 minutes till show time" I'm guessing their still doing that dumb ass commentating

"You scared" I asked her blowing my smoke away.

"A little" I shook my head "Don't be I felt your punches before and think about that...GOING TO HER FUCKING SKULL...you can win kaitlyn I know it" I stood up and walked out her dressing room into the hall.

Page van zant I stared at her door with the urge to listen.

I'm not good at decisions so I went for it.

"Power page I want power striking tonight no grappling just straight hard core punches any where you can get her weak at" it sounded like this sorta Russian guy talking I'm guessing was one of her trainers.

"Don't worry cedar I won't let you down" I heard the door knob rumble and I slipped back into kaitlyns room.

"Why you looking like that..?" she know had on a grey Nike suit.

"You gotta beat her ass kait"

[__________________________]

Kaitlyns POV

"Your undefeated lightweight champion..Page van zant!" I watched as they checked her for weapons and entered the octagon .

"The challenger weighing in at 116 pounds Kaitlyn Bonin" did those fucktards really have to say my weight.

I made sure dean followed behind me as they checked me.

I entered the octagon slowly while page stared me down.

Didn't know what to think dean came on the outside and whispered to me.

"Show her what us hoodlums are all about"

"Are you ready?" the red asked both o us and the bell ring.

I put my set up and circled her.

I intimidated her a little by smiling in her face.

I took an eye off of her for one second and she hit my with a two piece. I backed up and thought

'That shit was pretty powerful' the crowd started screaming and chanting

I walked towards her blocking her into the corner then started hitting her in the head. "KICK THAT BITCHS ASS KAIT!" I looked over and saw dean climbing on the cage screamin at me.

She pushed me off and almost hit me in my stomach but I caught her arm in an armbar.

"Tap bitch!" she turned red and I refused to let go but decided to take things to he next level.

I caught her head in it and twisted her arm a little.

"DON'T LET HER GET UP KAIT!"

I had to her elbow was digging me in my stomach and I couldn't take it anymore.

I didn't realize how strong she was until she lifted me up and slammed my back into the cage. "No mercy blondie" I kicked her off and got up then the bell rang announcing the second round.

Deans POV

She wasn't doing so good out there I could see from afar her eye was already bruised.