She's Taken..Bro

Dean's POV  

Seth was really starting to bug me he's been blowing my phone up about kaitlyn. 

"Yo" I answered my phone "Dean I'ma ask you one more time wheres my girlfriend" he sounded stern but I didn't give a shit. Everyone knows Seth's not man enough to fight a guy but will kick a girls ass. "I don't think she's yours anymore she's taken already" I stuck my tongue out at kaitlyn. "Dean please stop" I covered my phone so he wouldn't hear. 

"fuck him I got youu.........yea Seth you caught us in a bad time" I lied 

"Why is that!" I gave kait an evil grin. 

"Were actually fucking right now" she looked at me with wide eyes. 

I pinched her and put the phone To her mouth. "OWW THAT HURTS" I laughed and she punched me. 

I started jumping on the bed to make it squeak and kicking the headboard. "Stop dean!" she whispered 

"what was that babe?" I knew she would whine and moan so I took my opportunity. "Deann please!" 

I laughed an gave her a mean mug making her play along. She rolled her eyes and began banging the headboard. 

"WOW DEAN YOUR SO BIG OOH!" I could see the look on Seths face now. 

"Fuck kait" she started laughing. 

"oh gosh faster!" we both couldn't hold it in anymore. 

"YOUR A FUCKING DEADMAN AMBROSE!" with that Seth hung up with a smirk sitting on my face. "Don't worry Kit he's not gonna bust a grape" I pulled her on my lap and she looked upset. "I'm still scar-..." I slammed my fist on the door. 

"Fuck Him!!....he's done nothing to you but beat the living shit out of you an we are what about miles and miles away from this guy and your scared" I started regretting punching the door. 

"It's only so much I can take dean...who knows what could happen..just promise you won't let him hurt me"  

Deans a warrior dean doesn't back down from any fight...or breaks any promises. 

"I promise...." I approached her slowly an kissed her tenderly. 

"you know instead of acting all of that out we could have did the real thing" she spoke up. 

"it's not to late"

"it's never to late"

That's my girl 

We play, we fight, we fuck and do it all over again ;)