Mad House

Kaitlyns pov

I woke up and deans side of the bed was warm mostly hot. I turned over and saw him laying emotionless with his shirt off i grabbed his arm to sit up and felt his arm was burning like fire actually his whole body was hot. "Dean your burning up!..you ok?" I shook him while I gripped the sheets sitting up. "I threw up 4 times last night...I don't think so" that doesn't sound good how could he just gain a fever like that.

"I don't know but your on fire" I threw the sheets off of him and touched his forehead. "I'm going to the store you need some medicine" I slid my chucks on but he stopped me. "No..I'm fine...I know your not gonna budge so I'll go"

"Dean your sick'" he sat up slowly and held his head as if he had a headache.

"And your pregnant..I can handle myself" he slid his shirt back on while I leaned on the dresser. "Be careful if you pass out dont say I didn't tell you" with that he headed out towards the nearest drug store.

Deans pov

Kaitlyn was right I should have let her go I feel as if I'm gonna faint any second.

I started to shiver hard by all the wind blowing gave me goosebumps. I reached the store and seriously thought I was gonna die. I grabbed any pack of meds and waited in line , I stood infront of this cop asking the cashier all these stupid questions . I noticed the cashier kept looking at me I was starting to get really pissed. He looked at me one last time before squinting at me. "Eye problem sir" I sounded weak but I didn't care. "...Dean Ambrose?" Alright this is getting creepy how does he know my name. "Yea...why?" I backed up and the police man looked over at me.

"I believe your the one who robbed my store!" oh man not now I can't go to jail. "look I don't know what your talking about" I backed up a little an the police officer came toward me.

"I believe you do son!! Your name is known around carol city..aren't you the one who was involved in that situation with Seth Rollins" Damn these cops are on my asses. "So what what's your point!"

"My point is that you are under arrest" he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall while he spat out the Miranda rights. "What the hell! Let me go!"

Kaitlyns pov

Dean was taking a really long time I hoped he didn't pass out on his way back. I heard a bold knock on the door that startled me a little. I got up slowly and opened it to two amateur looking cops.

"Kaitlyn bonin...come with us please" I had a feeling this involved dean.

"What why...does this involve Dean" I crossed my arms wanting to know more. "Actually it does and it involves you know..don't worry were just taking you in to answer some questions...but your friend..is in some serious mess" I felt my knee's get weak

What did dean do?

Deans pov

"Fuck everything that's coming out your mouth right know it's bullshit I'm sick and I wanna go home" I snapped they had me in this cold dark room facing this asshole.

I stared at him this hard black marble table stood between us.

"Calm down dean I'm just hear to ask you a few questions" everyone knows I'm a quick tempered person and I hate questions. "You ain't gone know shit" I crossed my arm and ignored every word he said. "Ok since you want to ignore me...I'll bring in someone special." he loosened his tie and walked out of the surveillance room I was in. I laid my head on the table and moaned in anger and pain

Kaitlyns pov

I was now at the police station they brung me in a question room and there were cameras everywhere I didn't care I just wondered where dean was. This tall mixed guy came in and sat infront of me there was a long silence until I spoke. "Why am I here"

He sighed before speaking "We all know you were imbibe in an incident with Seth Rollins a while back but that's not the reason were here...are reason to have you here is for you to tell us something about Dean Ambrose" where they serious they brung my pregnant ass all the way down here just to talk about that.

"Tuh! What...what is there to know what do you wanna know about him wanna know his dick size cause that's about this long" I smirked at him extending my hands then resting them on my stomach when I felt him kick.

"Were serious Kaitlyn"

"I am to I wanna know why he's here" he looked at me sternly and I knew I needed be serious. "Ok what.....He's the father of my unborn child....the person to take my virginity....the person who has been by my side since we ran away together.." i faded away thinking I said a little too much. "You agree that you two ran away together" he aske again to be clear but I denied. "I didn't say that" I looked at him then down at my stomach it was getting tighter by the moment these contractions were getting serious.

"Sir I don't feel good can I please go home" he shook his head no then wrote something down on his notepad.

I winced feeling another kick only this time he kicked hard enough for my water to break

Oh fuck why now!

"Did you pee on yourself" he leaned over the table looking at me

"Does it look like I fucking pee'd on my self my water broke!"

---

The book will be ending soon, is there a sequel? Youdamn right there's a sequel stay beautiful-Bella