Think

Deans pov

"You know my moma said if I ever come home and she found out I got a girl pregnant shed kill me...glad I'm not here with her" I confessed to kaitlyn I grew a little more closer to her.

"My real father said the same thing only he said he'll kill me and you...but he's not here" It's something about us two the way were the same how are lives are so much similar.

I received a text from Seth I was gonna ignore it when something caught my eye. It was a picture of me and kaitlyn in the same position we are now. I jumped up so fast and ran towards the window opening it wide.

"SHOW YOURSELF ROLLINS" I thought I was going insane "Dean whats wrong" I paced the room looking everywhere "THAT FUCKING FAGGOT SETHS AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE HIDING" I stripped the closet everything.

Kaitlyns pov

Dean started get me scared it's been a Year since we ran away and I thought Seth was out of the picture but obviously I was wrong.

If he was around watching us I couldn't take any chances I covered my stomach a little.

"Naw man no no no" Dean paced the floor and I knew he was pissed.

"I'm gonna get my hand on him and when i do I'm not letting go. He sat down on the bed and I thought twice about touching him. "Stop talking about it your scaring me" I gripped his arm and sat a little closer to him. "gaining a headache" he mumbled "Let go to sleep it's late anyways and I'm tired" he looked at me with bloodshot eyes, he really took this seriously. "Alright" I laid next to him an hoped everything would be fine.

Xxx

Deans pov

I woke up and it was still dark outside, I looked over and saw kaitlyn wasn't there. I felt my phone vibrate and I felt around in the bed for it. "Yo!" I answered somebody called restricted.

"Dean....hey" it sounded like kaitlyn

"Where'd you go?" I whined throwing a rubber band ball around. "...just a little walk" she sounded fake and scared but just thought she was being typical drama queen. "A walk ..at 4 in the morning"

"Jeez dean don't PUT A KNIFE IN MY BACK" what was she talking about.

"I'm not putting a knife in- what are you talking about?"

"FUCK DEAN YOUR SO-" with that she hung up I tried calling her back but she wouldn't answer. The thing about it was that she called restricted.

I thought.

Knife in my back

4 in the morning

I knew she wouldn't take a walk as lazy as she is

...what the hell is going on