Answer Me!

Kaitlyns POV  

"What's in it for me" I stared at the boss and he gave a sly grin. 

"Don't give me that look I'm not a whore I only give my cookies to this guy right here"Dean stood his ground behind me while I talked business with this cheap Grand master. 

"What ever you want sweetie you got it my friend Freddy will give you everything you want and I mean everything!"I crossed my legs and looked over at this scrony bodyguard of his.  

"You think this is a fucking game" I grabbed the boss's tie and pulled him to me. 

Freddy was gonna move but dean put his arm around him opening his switchblade in the process. "Easy good guy" I winked at dean and finished business 

"I am 17 years old I've been doing this since i was 7 don't think you can out play the player..cause trust me sweetie it's impossible" I gave him a flirtatious charm a little. 

"no games at all miss Kaitlyn were on your side" I loosened my grip. 

"good... Any other questions no? Great doing business with you bye Freddy" Dean closed his blade and we left the abandoned warehouse done with another deal. 

" never knew you had thatside to you" I rolled my eyes and blew the smoke away from my cigarette. 

"oh Shut up you knew I've been a badass theft way before we met..how else do you think i survive" we crossed the street and passed by a few cops. 

"Hey officers" the smiled and nodded at me I felt like the queen bee of rhode island. 

"Claiming bitchs"Dean mumbled while I laughed 

"how can you be laughing they were running after you back home." 

I shrugged my shoulders and threw my poke. 

"I have many sources Hun...what's your idea of "Hustling"?" I saw a smile creep across deans face. 

"Lets take a trip downtown"

Dean walked around the bus station selling bags and bags of marijuana. 

"Hey mine wasn't legal either but your idea is just plain overrated" I whispered to him. 

"What everythings legal when it comes to me" he smirked and we left the station. 

We both had to make about 40$ a person 

"I don't even smoke this shit...how I got it I have no idea " dean said and we walked back to our hotel. 

"dean...where are we going I feel like were traveling and we don't even have a destination" I spoke up thinking About it. 

"we have to make sure we survive first sweetheart" he replied I didn't really know what he was talking about. 

We sat down on the bench infront of the lobby and I thought.

What would it be like having a baby by this guy. Im only 17myself I can't have a kid. I mean we both are irresponsible  

.....and dean is pretty unstable. 

I just wanted answers Was I really pregnant.

"Kaitlyn look" I looked over at dean who stuck his foot out tripping some girl.

When we got back into our room he lazily slipped into bed. 

"dude it's 3:30" I said looking at my phone "your point" I slammed the door to the bathroom and cried hopping he wouldn't hear me.

Deans POV 

"what's going on back at home man"I finally got into contact with roman since I left. 

"I don't know where the he'll you are or what you've done but you are in some serious shit" he sounded like he meant business 

"what kind of serious shit?" I heard police sirens in the background. 

"aye I can't talk right now who know their probably watching me..just stay put man" we ended the conversation. 

I wasn't worried I've been to juvy before and I'm pretty kait has been to. 

Thinking about her what was her problem slamming doors an shit. 

"Hey roman says ......KAITLYN!" no response she would have answered me. 

I pushed the door open and I saw her laying on the ground blood everywhere. 

"WTF! Kait!....come on wake up" she wasn't responding. 

I picked her up bridal style and laid her in the bed.  

She really tried to kill herself 

I ripped her shirt and tied it where she bled the most which was her arm. 

"I can't afford going to the hospital there gonna think I tried killing you" I literally felt like I was talking to myself then again I felt sorry. 

"....please kaitlyn wake up" I couldn't help but stare at my name tatted on her chest. 

I was supposed to be her protecter...but I failed. 

"come on kait please wake up"  

Why would she want to kill herself. 

I mean I know outlives are fucked up.

I'll do anything to get her to wake up

Kaitlyns POV 

I felt my body twitching. I woke up and felt sharp pains in my right arm. 

Oh yea ..I looked and saw dean sitting next to me with an unsatisfied look on his face. 

"you know ...if you weren't a girl I'd strangle the hell out of you WHAT WERE YOU THINKING KAIT!" i can tell dean was mad but I was so tired.

Deans POV 

I can't let her see i was crying. Then she call me a bitch. 

"Dean I'm just ...so sick of everything...who know my ex boyfriend could find us and kill me,we could go to jail, while I have a damn bab- " she stopped herself. 

"a damn what?" she shook her head I'm guessing she didn't want to talk anymore. I wasn't gonna force her to talk. 

"what about me kait..you were just gonna kill yourself an leave me all alone" 

"IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT FUCKING DEAN AMBROSE..WHAT ABOUT ME I WAS GONNA FUCKING DIE AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK ABOUT YOURSELF!" she was heated 

"kait listen!"  

"NO.....TELL ME DEAN TELL ME SOMETHING.....please ANSWER THIS......DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME HUH? DI YOU LOVE ME DEAN I NEED SOMETHING TELL ME!....like me? Nothing?!" 

Kaitlyns POV 

He stayed silence and I wondered why i was even here.  

"why am I with you....what's the point" dean looked like he was gonna explode 

" I can't even-" 

"Let me talk kait!!! I ...love you I do... It's just sometimes you make me dont" I swallowed the hard lump in my throat. 

"then tell me...I wanna feel loved by somebody...because right now I feel mentally insane" I calmed a little and sat down on the bed. 

"I'm insane I feel it all the time" 

I smirked at him a little and wiped my tears. 

"we all know you are" I messed with him pinching his cheeks. 

"Don't fuck with me kait you just made me go soft" I laughed aloud this time 

"I love you" I looked at him wondering if he'll say it back 

"I love you too"  

Oh yea he's getting something tonight