The Conference

Deans POV

"Kait where the fuck are you she's having a fit" I growled threw the phone looking over at my 4 month old baby's crying her eyes out.

"Just give her the bottle she's probably hungry" I started to get worried remembering the last time I watched her alone.

Let's just say she pulled my earring out :/

"I already fed-"

"oops were breaking up bye!" she hung up and now I was stuck alone with my crybaby.

I picked her up and she cried even more.

"Uhh..no please don't cry I'm the good guy here" The way she looked at her with my similar blue/grey eyes made me wanna cry a little.

"Wanna play in my hair..that's how I get mommy to stop crying" She wasn't having it she cried even more.

"Uhh ... Here like mr dog" I picked up a toy squeezing it making her cry harder this time.

"Come on baby please do it for daddy Ambrose" She was now turning red and I just knew I wasn't gonna get any sleep

"God please give me strength"

Kaitlyns POV

"Dean?....Robby?" I called both of my baby's sitting my bag down .

I walked in the room to see Dean knocked out on the bed with a pacifier in his mouth and Robby watching her daddy sleep in silence.

"Aww...Robby was daddy good today" I picked her up and kissed deans cheek

"Now was that so hard" I whispered

"She wouldn't stop crying.....I'm pretty sure about thinking twice before I get you pregnant ever again" I laughed and played in his hair

Deans POV

I woke up and looked around but I only saw kaitlyn..was just a dream.

"Kaitlyn... we can't have a girl" she sat up and looked at my sweaty body.

"girls cry to much.." she laughed at me and went back to sleep.

"DEAN FOR THE LAST TIME GET UP!" I opened my eyes and pulled her down on the bed.

"Don't you ever wake me up without my permission blondie" I groaned closing my eyes again

"Well I did and your not gonna do nothing about it because I have to get ready for this damn press conference." I looked at her like she was crazy,she kept going on and on while I put my hand over her mouth.

"Can you please stop..and why do I need to go" she flipped her hair

Your damn right I'm attracted when she does that XP''

"Because I need someone to root me

On..... why not have the best trash talker there is there" I am pretty proud to be a trash talker

"I see your point ...and that Paige girl is pretty hot who nows" I was caught with a slap...yep stunned I looked at her while she tried to run.

"I don't think so" I tackled her into the bed

And one thing leads to another and were having fun before the conference

;)

Because I'm Dean Ambrose that's why.

"We will now start the weigh in" I came behind kaitlyn who was staring out the curtain.

"Do you have to wear a sports bra and shorts just to be weighed I mean I can't help myself"

"Would you quit it I'm next" I played in her hair just to loosen her up a little.

"The challenger Paige Van Zant" they introduced her in and honestly she looked pretty hotter in person.

She smiled and stood next to her I'm guessing trainer.

"you got this baby moma" I teased smacking he on the ass.

"And her opponent Kaitlyn Bonin"

Kaitlyns POV

I cracked my neck and made sure dean followed behind me.

I looked over at her and she gave me a fake smile. That skinny ...ugh

"First up Paige please step on the scale remember you must be 100-120" pounds" the announcer reminded as she took her tank off and stepped on the scale.

They gave her a thumbs up, I'm guessing it was my turn.

Hopefully I haven't put on any baby weight. I sucked my stomach in a little and stepped on the scale. I looked over at dean who was acting like a real childish ass.

"She's clear" I heard an assistant say and I sighed standing next to dean

"Lets get this conference started" I started to get lightheaded when I saw a bunch of reporters pile into the hall at once. "What if I'm on the news" I worried and Dean slouched in his chair .

"Soo ..let's just get this thing started"

"Paige exactly how old are you" she was a natural at this I can tell. "I'm 18 years old"

"What about you kaitlyn" my time to shine.

"I'm 17"

"Do you find her any competition that she's a professional and your night" I was gonna answer but Dean grabbed the mic and I knew this was gonna get bad.

"Tuh not one single bit" I pinched his nipple and smiled over at Paige.

"Ow Tryna help" he whispered "Well your not"

"How are you gonna handle this fight Paige?"

"I'm just gonna end It quick and easy" the crowd ooh'd and aww'd

"oh no now this bitch is really talking shit you want me to-"

"I got this ....I was born and raised fighting you don't wanna go there sweetie" Childish dean made a face at her body guard.

"Is that so...well I see were you get your personality from kaitlyn" she tried to be smart and sarcastic well bitch I always had a comeback.

"You know I can flip this table over right now and my girl doesn't have to wait for a damn match" Dean stood up and her body guard got in his face.

"I'll crush you pipsqueak" he growled an i stood my ground behind dean.

"Hit me with you bestshot" Dean sung turning his cheek.

"Please can we get back on with the questions?"

"Carry on I'm pretty sure were wasting paige's starving time" Dean looked at me hysterically.

She slammed her hands on the table and stood.

"ooh someones getting mad" I teased and stepped to her until we were having a staredown

"I was gonna take it easy on you bonin.....but now your gonna pay"

What did she mean by that...