Battlescars

Kaitlyns pov

"Are you sure your in labor because you still look a little-" she started as I sat nervously tapping my foot looking back and forth from her ..to Seth. "yes were sure ma'm" he smiled at me and she shrugged ripping the syring out of the package. I stared at him with a evil grudge. She started to come towards me when I snatched the needle out of her hand holding her in a headlock and putting the needle to her neck. "Aww come on don't get so worked up kaity" Seth said not caring at all. "FUCK YOU!"

"Just have my child and well be one big happy family kaitlyn" the nurse started to whimper.

Deans pov

I was going mad insane I called her 37 times texts everything it's now 2 pm . Pacing back and forth I had to think.

"My child..my-"

First thing I thought about, yesterday when Seth sent me those pictures. I started to think could he,did he.

Yes

It landed in my brain, and stayed there

If he hurted her or my child. I would kill him

If I found out he took her. I will kill him.

If I even glance at him. I will kill him. I'm not gonna stop until I find him and when I do I'm not gonna loosen the grip on his neck.

Anger management was wrong im unstable I'm mean, neurotic, and I'm going on a rage.

Did I tell you I was gonna kill him.

Kaitlyns pov

I stood there nervously holding the nurse even tighter. "Come on kaitlyn don't be a tight bunch I didn't mean to hit you, abuse you cheat on you" this is the reason I left my miserable life to get away from him. "just let the nurse go and let her do her job" he leaned against the counter and I looked at him like he was crazy. If he thought I was gonna have my baby early And be with him he's got it twisted. Then again I felt bad for her. I took an eye off him and pushed the nurse gently down.

"Stay there don't move you" I screamed in pain of my back being collided with a aggressive boot to my back.

"you can't win kaity I'm sor-" I cut him with the needle that sat in my hand. I've been threw so much shit I won a mms fight with a professional fighter, I've traveled with dean for crying out loud and I'd be damned if I have him come back into my life and beat on me.

He held his face in pain while I tried to stand up . I jumped when I saw the door swing open to a red eyed, fist balled dean. "Dean!" he ignored me and walked straight towards Seth with rage in his eyes I don't think I ever seen him this mad before .

The nurse got up and ran out of the room but I didn't care I was to much in pain and I wanted to see Seth get his ass handled.

Deans pov

I've been waiting for this for a long time. "Remember me bestfriend" I punched him hard enough knocking him around a table and stomping on him until he coughed up blood. I blocked out everything that was stopping me from killing him, the voices even the 3 cops that held me back. I wanted to make sure he got paid.

Kaitlyns pov

I watched as they put Seth in the back if a police car, I was in excruciating pain.

"There criminals" we looked over at Seth."their criminals I swear take them in" was his last words before he was put in the car and I never saw him again. I sighed a sigh of relief I was stress free I didn't have to worry about him again . I looked over at dean who looked like he was calmed down a little. "Do you two Uh..mind if we take you in and question you?" a cop asked us. "Does it have to be right now? dean asked squinting from the sun in his eyes." whenever Is best for you two" dean shook his head and stood grabbing my hand. "Nows not the time sir" he sounded a little not rude But i could still tell he was pissed about Seth.

We walked in silence until he stopped infront of a alley

He turned to me and I rushed in his arms not wanting to let go not wanting to be hurt ever again.