The Ambrose's...

Deans pov

I gagged when I got a whiff of Kade's diaper. "Damn dude you reek" I picked him up and looked directly at him it was like i was looking into a mirror.

My son had my full complexion...I was pretty proud of that. "And your changing him" Kaitlyn threw a tiny diaper at me and I looked at it like it was an unknown object. "okay" I said sorrowly and Kaden looked like he was going back to sleep. "Why's he always sleeping?" i unattached his diaper and I wasn't sure what to do next. "It's what baby's do..here lemme help you Kaityn grabbed my hand and guided me threw everystep.

My phone started to ring, while Kaitlyn picked up Kade. "Sup Romance" I had alot of nicknames to call roman.

"What the hell you didn't tell me you had a baby...especially by her..I thought u didn't like her" I looked at Kaityn trying to calm my child and walked out of the room. "Listen Ro ...there's a lot of shit I didnt tell you....but yea..I kinda gained some feelings for her...and I ended up taking her virginity..yada yada one thing led to another-"

"I know that but..why what's gotten into you..you changed man" you damn right.

"I'm still the unstable, hot headed, douchbag dean......Just not...around my family..." there was a long pitched silence over the phone.

"Back home...your moms your family.." everyone thought my mom was the sweetest lady ever. "No you don't get it Roman ....Kaden and Kaitlyn are my family" I hung up and clutched my phone, the gold paint started to wear off everything did, my attitude, my thought about everything ..Can a man forget the past damn!

I walked back in and saw him sleep. "everything alright?" She asked and i swallowed the hard lump in my throat.

"He keeps crying" Kades been crying for about the past hour and he won't stop. "feed him"

"He just ate.." I scratched my head I wasn't good with baby's at all I was just as confused as kaitlyn.

"Here you hold him" I took him out of her hands and he stopped crying instantly. "What the fuck!" She whispered. "Ha ..weird how I make him stop-" The for creaked open a little and stepped in the last person I wanted to see.

My mom..

I looked at her with anger in my eyes. Kaitlyn took Kade out of my hands and put him in his crib.

"Dean...sweetheart...you've grew so much-"

"Why are you here" I asked cutting to the chase.

"...You..there are so many reasons for me to be here...you ran away from home why?"

"Cause you didn't know how to be a fucking mother!" Kaitlyn sat her hand on my arm for me to calm but it wasn't worth it I was heated to the max. "Dean dont do this ...you got this poor girl pregnant you ruined her life!"

"You ruined my life with your selfish ass....all you've done was cause pain all my life ..know when I leave your ass alone you care ..bull..shit"

"Don't talk to me like that"

"It's true Ruth you tell me to get out your house know you ask why I ran away..omg do you not know how stupid you sound"

We all looked up at someone else entering the room.

Kaitlyns pov

My eyes formed tears when I saw my foster mom and stepdad step into the room.

My stepdad immediately walked up to Dean. "You got my daughter pregnant you bastard " he grabbed Dean. I didn't want all of this bullshit especially around of my son.