Snooze

Kaitlyns pov

I gained a headache my all the wincing I was doing."You feeling bad" Dean asked me with his cute self. "The pains back again" I said rubbing my stomach

"Every 15 minutes it happens" Dean said and I picked up that pregnancy magazine and threw it at him. "Mabye contractions?" I asked struggling to sit up while he flipped threw it. "8 months...that's you right?" I shook my head yea atleast he got it right ... No?

"You should be feeling Braxton Hicks ...the fuck is a-oh here it is...contractions pretty regularly now. They are not a cause of concern, simply your uterus muscle exercising itself to get stronger..well that explains it" I nearly cried when I heard him read from the book how he was so

Into it I wanna keep it that way. " What else does it say i said pulling my shirt over my huge bump and sitting next to him. "Well....says all five of his senses are now functioning. Your baby can see differences of light and dark through your skin, can hear what happens around you and within you..."Dean stopped reading and looked over at me. "So he heard me say your ass was big" I put my hands on both sides of my stomach "Shut up dean" I looked down at my stomach as it stood reality I'm really having a baby at 17 years old what will my friends think, people back home...Dean said that's behind us...and we need to focus on our future.

Deans pov

It was so many weird shit in this book I can't believe a baby can see threw her stomach that's kinda crazy.

"You know about those flashbacks I was having yesterday...it shows me how much I've changed but I'm still the bad ass dean Ambrose that's never gonna change got it!" I told kaitlyn and she looked at me with attitude. "Don't demand me" she grabbed my er and twisted it. "OWWW!" I glared at her because she knew what was next.

---------

Just another fill in chapter the next chapter is going to be dramafilled and something else is gonna happen if u know what I mean.