Hold Me !

Kaitlyn's POV

9:30 was the time we've been here since then without a care in the world.

I looked over and saw dean layed down on the table asleep "Finally douch bag" I mumbled and put my cigarette down and walking towards home.

I felt him run up on me and unhook my bra strap "Jackpot" He yelled waving it in my face "Fuck GIVE IT BACK!" I yelled feeling my face get hot

"Aww dont get so grumpy baby you give me what i want and you'll get it back" I tried grabbing it again

"Hell no give me Dean!" I groaned knowing he wouldn't budge.

"I guess you don't want it then" He said putting it over his shoulder. "I'm not a damn whore i cant just fuck you whenever" I said getting real agitated

"How old are you"He asked taking out a cigarette and lighting it. "17"I mumbled

"Great then it shouldn't be a problem" He said coming towards me.

"Like i said before no one has to know" He said leaning his face in mine and  blew smoke in my face. I finally decided to kiss him seducing to make him give in.

I felt his arms getting weak and i grabbed my bra pushing him away "Freak" I mumbled putting it back on and finished my walking

"Yes i am" I heard him mumble and follow behind me.

"Don't you have a babymomma to attend to" I said knowing i'll make him mad

"Once again ..that baby's not mine" He mumbled and we exited the gate of the park.

"Don't you live by me?" I asked wondering "Suburb dead end? yep" He said angry about it

"I want to leave it so bad" He said flicking the ashes away.

"Have to agree with you on that one Ambrose" we walked down the black street and made sure my switchblade was in my back pocket.

"Packing are ya..what you scared?" Dean mocked me "Who knows might have to use it on you" I said and realized him leaving me.

"Goodluck baby" He laughed walking into the apartment complex.

xxxxxxx

Dean's Pov

I opened the door with my key and the room was pitch dark. I turned every light on and realized my mom wasn't home.

I went on and stood on my balcony to pass the time i always do get things out and clear my head.

I pulled out another poke this had to be the 12th one today.

I lit it and looked down into the suburbs the place I'm supposed to call home.

I heard crashes coming from the inside of my house  ran in and heard my mom screaming. I bust down her door and saw someone grabbing her in all the wrong places. I ran over and pushed him off punching him senseless. "DEAN STOP!" I heard her yell but i silenced out everything my goal was just to make him pay.

My mom used all her strength and pulled me off of him and we watched as he limped away. "What the hell are you doing!" She yelled and i looked a her confused

"I should be asking you that!" I yelled back . "That was the damn rent man!" She yelled

"What was he doing touching you!" I got up and paced the room

"How else do you think the bills are getting paid" She yelled and i looked at her in dsgust. "Your fucking sick" I went to my room slamming the door.

"GET THE HELL OUT I DON'T WANT YOU HERE ANYMORE" i heard her yelling and throwing things.So i did just that. 

I packed my bag and threw it over my shoulder.

I walked out staring down at her with anger so much anger "you want me to leave?" I asked trying to calm myself

"YES GET THE HELL OUT" Now was the time i make my move i needed to get outta of this hell hole called home.

I looked at her one last time and left.I crossed the street in the junkyard of a dead end.

And looked around for a random house to jump in and stared at a beige house then deciding to hop in hopping it was Kaitlyns.

I looked around and ducked when i saw a man open the curtain. I then creeped around to the back and lifted on of the windows that was surprisingly open. I slid in and sighed when i saw kait laying down on the other side of the room.

I walked over to her and stared down thinking about what just happened.  i then shook it off and covered her mouth so she wouldn't scream. "Get up were running away"she looked up and reached over and cut me with a blade.

"AHH FUCK " i yelled not caring in her house was asleep. "what the hell are you doing in my house" She whispered pointing her blade towards me and i held my arm as the blood dripped.

"You fucking idiot get your things were running away" iIyelled again 

"Why would  run away with you!" she said and i got in her face pissed than ever.

''Because i said so" i growled but I knew she'd give in. She turned around and grabbed a bag that was already packed like she was already gonna runaway.

"Kaitlyn what was that?" I heard a man's voice. 'Oh so your names kaitlyn?" I smirked and she pushed me out the window and ran towards the park.

xxxx

"What made you wanna leave all of a sudden?' she asked having to bring that situation up "Found out my mother's ..a whore" i faded away 

she looked over at me then turned back quickly.

We found ourselves at the park bench from earlier and i pulled out a cigerette offering her one but she'd just deny. I shrugged my shoulders and lit seeing her rub her left cheek over and over

I grabbed her face aggressively and she winced revealing a purple bruise on her cheek. "Aww somebody's got a boo boo" I mocked blowing the smoke away.

"leave me alone besides your friend did it'' she said looking away. ''My friend's are harmless sweetie" i said staring at her. "Right, i guess this mark means he love's me" i shrugged again and said. "Aye what can i say that's what happens when you fuck with Seth's temper"i said looking around and heard her hop off the bench.

"Just leave me alone" She said walking away " Hey where you going" i said hopping off the bench and following her grabbing her arm but she snatched away

"Don't! walk away from me!" I growled snatching her back.

"Stop hurting me...i already have enough of this at home' I heard her start to cry and loosened my grip on her arms and held her hand

She tried pulling away "Hey hey hey!...i apologize...now let's go" I said grabbing her bag and putting it on my back.

And we walked towards the bus station in silence.

..Hey ..I'm just tryna smash ;)