Remembering The Past

Dean's POV

I zipped up my pants and peaked outside the door and it looked almost daylight. I grabbed Kait's hand and we walked out seeing the next bus come and we boarded.

Luck I it was empty and i fell asleep without saying a thing. "I never take a day off...work around the clock my engineering getting payed off." I heard her sing. I opened one eye and she stopped.

"Nice singing babe" She looked at me in disgust. "Im not your babe" I heard her mumbled as i lazily rolled over.

"Oh really?" I stood up smirking and walking over to her. "Really" She put her headphones in and i snatched them out tearing them apart.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT!" She yelled and i immediately tuned her out. "Where were going your not gonna need these sweetie" I layed my head on her shoulder and she pushed me off.

"No it's where your going" She got up at the stop but i pulled her back down.

"Were all in this together" I tried singing that stupid high school musical song. "Fuck off Dean your acting real stupid right now i don't even know why i came here with you" I looked at her shocked and confused like is she serious.

"SO WE CAN GET AWAY FROM OUR SHIT LIVES DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ARE YOU TO FUCKING LOVE STRUCK WITH ME THAT YOU DON-"

"FOR ONE I HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS AND I'S RATHER STAY IN MY HORRIBLE HOME THAN TRAVEL WITH A ARROGANT,DUMB,ABUSIVE, HOODLUM LIKE YOU" She started panting hard and i knew i screwed not only me over but her.

Are lives are miserable and i mean I'm a mean guy but I'm just not gonna let her go back. I feel her pain the struggle to live in a neighborhood with a bunch of people who don't give a rat's ass about you. So why not i brought her here to show her what we can do on our own. Not with anybody's help.

"You seriously hate me?..." I asked trying to calm myself. "I don't even know you.....i just met you yesterday-"

"Do you...hate me?" I asked once again and didn't get a response. "I hate you too" I looked over at her and her face was bright red.

Kaitlyn's POV

I really don't hate him. I'm just pissed at the moment. Why does he feel that he can control me whenever?

"...I came to get you so we can get away from everything..help you!........but I'm just a arrogant, dumb, abusive, hoodlum." He paced the floor.

"I didn't mean it like that" I groaned and he stopped. "Oh really?...it must be true if you said it" I could hear him clenching his jaw

"What am i saying!?" Im guessing he snapped back to his reality. "What has gotten into me...I'm sitting on a bus station to nowhere with a chick that hates my guts i mean come on Ambrose don't get so soft" It felt like he was going crazy.

"You know Kait...I'm not even gonna bother you I'm just gonna pretend your not here" He said in my face "But dean-"

"Nope i don't wanna here your shit when we get off this train were going our separate ways got it?" What have i done he looked pretty angry.

I think he likes me...