By Your Side... Without A Doubt

Kaitlyns pov 

I was able to be released but decided to stay with dean who seemed to nit have fun at all. He tossed and turned trying to get the correct position he wanted. "Ugh dammit !" he yelled in pain. 

"calm down and maybe well get outta here soon enough" I scolded and he looked at me with a grudge "I hate hospitals why I'm here I don't but I'm leaving here today fuck what they say" he said sitting back and flinching in pain"I can make it better for you I teased while he smirked and pulled me onto of him with his injured arm. " Stop your hurt." he really looked like he was faking it at times " So what I'm a man I can take it " he put his hands behind his and stared at the nurse that came in 

"hi Ambrose how you feeling today" she asked walking towards his monitor 

" I'm pretty good now that you walked in" she looked young and pretty and i got a little worried. "Don't worry ma'm when I'm done with him he can come back to the hospital and see you" I said sarcastically and walked outta his room " where you going?" I heard him call " Away from your sick ass" 

I walked down the cold empty halls hoping to get in some trouble 

Deans pov 

I ripped the covers off and ripped off everything I was hooked up to. 

"Hey what are you doing" I gave that unattractive blonde a dirty look. 

"what does it look like" I tugged at my sweatpants and limped out the room and looked for kait.

After a while I got pissed and finally found her in the labor and delivery section. I walked behind grabbed her injured arm"Owww why would you do that" she cried holding her arm but I showed no sympathy " why did you leave" she started crying and I noticed we were staring into a room full of a bunch of crying baby's "obviously your more attracted to that nurse so whatever" I she serious right now " are you kidding me I'm dean Ambrose I flirt with anybody and whoever I want to flirt with...you jealous?" she shrugged her shoulders and kept staring. " I don't know should I.. Especially from a jerk like you" I squinted at her and saw non other than my "babymomma" paige "We need to go" I pushed her softly " why your not even able to leave" 

"Does it really look like I care right now bonin let's go" I bossed . 

She looked over my shoulder and I guess she saw "you scared of that bitch or something " I gave her a look and turned my head. " No I just don't want her over here now move it!" 

"Dean I that you seriously with that slut again!" I hear her yell and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. 

"you've got to be kidding me" kait crossed her arms . 

"hey dean can't you see I'm growing babe" I looked down and saw Paige clutching my arm and rubbing her stomach "don't touch me what the FUCK! Are you doing here" I snatched away and I looked over at kaitlyn who was about to rip her cast off and punch her head off.  

"your lucky I'm injured and your pregnant because I would have been hurt you" Paige sorta grew some man parts because she stepped up to her. 

" listen you pale Edward looking bitch get put of my face before I strangle you!" I laughed a bit and pulled kaitlyn aside. 

"Edward as in... On twilight?.. Good one babe" 

Kaitlyns pov 

Did he just call me babe? 

"Dean seriously" she tried to have Dean back her up.  

"what?... Paige baby listen " I saw Dean put his hands around her that's when i really got pissed " DEAN WHAT THE FUCK?!!" he gave me a look and mouthed " I got this" 

"we had so many memories .. But now I'm gonna need you to find a new dad for your child, a new boyfriend, somebody because I'm starting my life over and that's without you " with that dean left and I followed right around him. 

Dean limped down the hall ripping off the leftover tape from his arm. 

" aren't you gonna check out" he ignored me and kept walking until we were outside. 

That's until he stopped and stared at me 

"What??"  

"If we ever...ever decided to date each other ...promise me you won't be an overrated clingy hypocritical girlfriend" 

I now knew he was being serious 

"of course why you ask? I cupped his face and he pushed back 

" Non of your business your so nosey!" he playfully pulled my hair and we walked the streets of I'm guessing carol city.

------------------------------------------ 

I did this on my phone sorry if it's bad quality >.< love you!!