Love Is Pain

Kaitlyn's  POV

I laid in bed naked smoking with the covers over me while Dean was sleep

I was crying

Why?

Tuh because i feel so incomplete i miss my mom so much. You see i was adopted and my foster mom married this abusive jerk of a step dad.i remember my mom

When i was seven i got tore away from her. She died and non of my relatives wanted to take me in. "Mom if you'r watching me now..Please forgive me in so sorry" I sobbed and took another puff.

I stopped sobbing when i felt Dean turn the other way "What time is it.." He mumbled "6:10" He opened one eye and saw me still turned the other way. "I can feel you staring at me" He laughed and sat up "I cant stop" We both looked up when we heard banging on the door "HEY OPEN UP!!"

They sounded mean and dirty and i wasn't gonna risk going to jail because of a stolen hotel. "Make me!" I slipped on my clothes and grabbed Dean's arm for him to yank back. "No fuck that I'm not scared I'M HERE SO WHAT!" HE yelled standing in front of the door "Dean are you fucking crazy lets go" We both jumped when they started kicking down the door. He grabbed my hand and we headed for the wide window. "We gotta jump" I looked at him like he was fucking insane.

"Are you crazy were on the third floor dumb ass" I didn't care i was scared and and ready to get outta this town. " I looked down and got a little lightheaded. "Does it look like we have another choice princess!" He yelled back when finally the two big security guards busted down the door. 

Dean smirked at me and grabbed my hand as we fell down from the 3rd story of a hotel

Xxxxx

Dean's POV

"FUCK!!...THIS SHIT HURTS!!" I swung at the nurse and she flinched. "Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to calm down" I sat up and took that itch long gown off.

"Listen to me I'M NOT GONNA EVER CALM DOWN FUCK YOU, THIS HOSPITAL, AND WHOEVER HAD THE IDEA OF BUILDING THIS SHIT!" I threw my gown at her and she left immediately. "Dumb broad

Kaitlyn's POV

"How are you feeling kaitlyn" I sat in bed with my arms crossed thinking of many ways to kill DEan in my head. "You have....approximately 3 seconds to get the hell outta my face"  I said with enough projectivity  for her to hear me "Now don't act like your brother in there he's being very rude" I glared at  the doctor while she injected some shit in the water bag. 

"What is that" I asked with much rudeness " Just a little juice to kill the pain" She replied

I was actually a Little better than Dean. "However when we fell we landed on a car and he pulled me on top of him before we landed

He has a few cuts and bruises on his back,face and chest. While i got a bruised arm. I don't know why he would do that once again no one has ever sacrificed there life for me. I'm wondering if he's ok.

"How is he" The doctor shrugged her shoulders " he should be ok you guys are pretty lucky falling from a 3 story window wow"  This doctor has some kind of point i mean we are lucky.

"Can i some how go see him" I asked and we both turned are attention towards the door where I'm guessing Dean's room was across from mine "I COULD HAVE BEEN DEAD BY TIME YOU CAME IN WHERE TF CAN I GET SOME DAMN TREATMENT" I chuckled at typical dean. "Ummm you can see him at your own risk" She said unhooking me up from the monitor.

I held my arms, slipped my Nike slides on and walked slowly towards his room where i saw him with a pillow held to his face.

"Ambrosee" I teased knocking on the door "Get out" I was tooken back when he said that.  "What the fuck did i do you brought me into this shit and got me hurt.."

He sat up and threw the pillow across the room and turned around  "I decided to be a hero and pulled you on top of me giving me greater impact to my fucking back...THIS SHIT HURTS!" I smiled coming towards him. "I heard you the first time! "I yelled back

"Maybe in need to say it  again..THIS -" I interrupted him by smashing my lips onto his and kissing him tenderly he finally relaxed and his hands fell on my back "Umm excuse me" I heard the nurse i was gonna pull away but i saw Dean give her the finger and i couldn't help but smile in between kisses.