Ink

Kaitlyns pov 

Me and dean walked for hours until we found ourselves in front of a tattoo shop.  

"Dean I'm tired can we stop" I whined hoping he'd show me a little sympathy. 

" I feel you kait I'm beat" we sat down on the bench and took a breather . I caught myself staring at Dean I don't know but it's something about him that gives me butterflies in my stomach. His curly hair I think I can play in all day. 

Was he really serious about that me being his girlfriend thing.... Inside I kinda hope so. 

"SICKK!!" 

I saw Dean staring at a guy getting a tattoo of uncle si on his back. 

"Duck dynasty is so cool...makes me wanna get a tattoo" I saw him get up slowly 

"Dean please!" I cried again "quit crying it'll be quick" I got up and followed him into the tattoo shop. 

I walked in and instantly layed on the lounger in the corner. 

" what can I do for you man" I peeked an eye open and saw a guy sitting down with tats all over his arms. 

I got up and decided to try Dean. 

"you can do me a favor" I flirted making sure my jacket was buttoned down revealing a little cleavage. 

"Where's your bathroom" Deans face grew red, clenching his fist. " right around the corner sweetie" he said putting his gloves on and I gave dean one last look. " thanks" I said before heading round back.

Deans POV 

I seriously think I'm about to punch a hole in the wall. Did she really think she could try me? 

" I'll be back" I followed behind her. 

I'm guessing she didn't see me. I grabbed by her arm and pushed her into the wall. 

"WHAT THE FUCK! DO YOU THINK YOUR TRYNA DO HUH KAIT!" 

" Don't you ever put your hands on me Dean" she tried moving away but I blocked her way out "Don't play me girl cause you know I'm always gonna end up winning" with that I left her alone and walked back into the shop. 

"Relationship problems huh?" he asked drawing something on a piece of board. 

"Psh no...I'm a problem myself" I saw kaitlyn come back inside she gave me the finger while I made kissy faces at her. 

"What you getting man" he said once more and I took my shirt off. "want something big on my back" 

"And that is" 

I looked over at Kait who was fast asleep on the sofa. 

"....A name.....Put kaitlyn I want it big" 

"I gotcha man"

______________________ 

"Like it or no" I took another look at my inked up back. Still can't believe I got her name on me..and it's pretty huge. 

"I'm in love with this" I rubbed my sore and red back. 

"I know you didn't get a tattoo on your back your already hu-"Kaitlyn rubbed her eyes and walked towards me. 

"Spit it out you like it or no" I admired it once more. 

"..uh.. Yea.. Why'd you get my name" she asked touching it making me flinch. 

" I don't know but the least you can do is get my name you know.. Somewhere?" 

She bit down on her lip and smirked. 

"Alright...I'll do it" 

Kaitlyns POV 

I sat in the chair and leaned back "I want deans name on my chest"  

He gave me one last look and got started. 

"you sure you want this?" Dean asked me once again. 

"Of course, you didn't have second thoughts about getting my name....it'll be my pleasure" I mocked giving him a wink

After a while he finally got the d and e done. 

" think you can withstand it still?" dean asked leaning on the chair. I was pretty sore and I wasn't a fan of needles at all.  

"I guess it's cool" Dean left me alone out of nowhere to get on his phone

Deans pov 

I got a text out of nowhere from Seth.

SETH: AYE MAN U KNOW WHERE KAITLYN IS SHE RAN AWAY 

DEAN:WHY? 

SETH: I JUST TOLD YOU ASSWHITE 

DEAN:SHUT up AND NO I HAVEN'T SEEN HER 

I smirked and walked back into the shop 

"Who was that?" Kaitlyn asked and I crossed my arms and shrugged my shoulders. 

"Nobody important"