PROLOGUE

Jasmine Pov :

Silence, it is the only word used to describe the beauty of nature in front of me(picture displayed above). Silence plays a vital role in one's life. Life contains many situations where silence is the best emotion to express the feelings buried inside our heart which is caused by pain. This silence played and playing a major role in my life mirroring the silence in front of me.

Fate decided to give me only emotion named silence and suggested me to live in this silence, making my life a living hell. The beauty in front of me reminds me, the silence before or after the storm. This silence is the most dangerous one that makes us feel fear, scare and tear us apart from our beloved ones, it makes us to believe that we are born alone and will die alone. My life is similar to the silence, it brought havoc in my life and let me face all the consequences for the things I have ever done showing me my nature of being naive is the reason to lose myself.

I know, you all think why i am saying about silence, storm, naive...but I am conveying them because these are the only things caused me to shut all the emotions and bury them inside my heart and making me to learn having a mask on my face covering all the emotions is the best to over rule my emotions.

It is all decided by me at last because of pouring liters of water out of my eyes for a week and sitting alone in my beach house by seeing the beauty in front of me, it helped me to gather all the thoughts of my past memories in these days and made me to realize that there is no love, care, affection, there is no dream boy, prince, dream life and last but not least there is no promises of forever love, My past not only made me to learn to be away from stupid emotions but also made me learn to live like a women who is strong, cold, ruthless and determined person who can achieve anything and can go to any level to have anything she likes. These days made me realize there are no relationships which will be on our side in our hard times, and finally it reminded me that there are some responsibilities on my shoulder that should be done as an Heiress.

Oh My My, I forget to introduce myself, I am Jasmine Warner, daughter of Emily Angelina Warner, Grand daughter of Jack Wilson Warner, Heiress of Warner Empire, which is one of the top five empires in the world, and above described words are the keys to express my feeling towards my horrible past.

But, my horrible past made me who I am now. This cold ruthless woman will show to the world that how a woman can deal with her emotions and make her heart survive from severe heartbreak happened in the past keeping the hurt beside and in turn makes her duties as her main maxim keeping all her preferences aside. Firstly, as a daughter and heiress who saves the empire and makes it successful. In result, makes my grandfather proud that I am his blood, and next to take avenge from the person’s who are responsible for every single tear of mine, who made my life hell, who made me feel that I am an unwanted person, who made me who I am.

After debating with my heart and mind for some time, I finally came to an end that i will fulfill my every duty with dedication especially Revenge on the persons who made my life living hell, and I Jasmine Warner take an oath to take revenge on everyone who deserve to pay for their sins.

MOSTLY ON THE ONE AND ONLY
XAVIER.

I Jasmine swear to get you repay for every misdoings of yours, which resulted in breaking my heart, soul shatter into pieces making my heart void, by causing deep scars which can’t be treated.

I hate you with everything I have, in such a way that making you cry for your dearest will make me laugh. I abhor you so that I can forget that the person I love the most is nowhere present in my heart and soul. My repaired heart is only asking one thing from the day I became numb is Revenge.

See u soon XAVIER
REVENGE IS ON
I am back for my VENGEANCE

-Yours love with lots of hatred
Jasmine

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey my dear readers,

Here goes prologue of the story
Her vengeance
I hope you all like it
Please avoid the grammatical errors in the story.

Bye guys, have a nice day

Yours
Vimmu