Echo's of the Past(chap 17)

Jasmine Pov:

Fresh rays are absorbed by the glasses in front of me and directly fall on my face making me to lift my quilt up, to prevent rays falling on me.

Because of constant crying for Angel's health, my head is pounding like hell make me moan with pain and turn on my bed from left to right.

Sudden and constant roaring of my phone also made me to add one more enemy to my hate list early in the morning, picking it from phone stand, I directly kept it near my ear to bash the person who is disturbing me this early, without seeing the name of the one called.

"Hello", I spatted on the person called, I have no regret regarding this, they deserve this for disturbing my beauty sleep.

"Ouch, it hurts Little bird", the
person answered, oh no it's Mike,
his constant bickering early in the morning make my day hell, oh god...please save me from this living demon known as my big brother.

"Mike, make sure the reason you called me early in the morning is valid, If not I will kill you!!", I said him, I am sure if the reason is not valid I will definitely kill him with my own hands.

"Kk man, I just call you to know about Mr.Simsons project file, I am in your office and I am not able to locate it, can you please tell me where it is?? ", He asked unsure of my behavior now towards him, Oh now I get it, I forgot to say him where the file placed.

"Oh sorry, it skipped my mind to say where it is, now go towards the shelf consists of pile of files and just move the files of second rack beside, you can see a maroon painted wooden piece which is in shape of rectangle just press it inwards", I said him waiting to do it, after listening the sounds of moving files and clicking the wooden piece inward, I continued "so you can a secret locker now press the number key I dictate and you can get the file you want in it, it's 142916", I said him, my pass code, which I maintained for everything because this can never be hacked due to high technology systems, it consists of two dates one date remind me the loss of my love, while the other one remind me the loss of my life.

"I got it Jass, bye call you later after the meeting and my little bird it's not early in the morning it's around 11 in the morning, so get from bed you devil and stop thinking about the ways to kill me idiot", he said chuckling making me shock, is it 11 in the morning, am I that sleepy that I didn't recognize the time.

"Oh yes my sleeping beauty, you are", Mike chuckled again, he laugh vibrating in my ears making me irritate"Did I say it aloud??",I thought again thinking when I started saying things out instead of saying it in my mind.

"oh yeah, you said it enough loud to hear sis",he said laughing, I am sure he is thinking my expression now.

"Bye Jass.......Jass I love you little sis take care for me ", he said, I sighed thinking how to reply, the brother I always thought dead is with me and expressing his love and care to me, I dont know what to reply so I hmm in response as positive and ended the call.

When I got to know about time my thoughts directly went to the meetings we have today and I am confused why xavier let me sleep upto now when we have meetings.

I kept my feet down throwing the quilt on me aside, A chilled shiver ran through my body due to touching of my bare feet on floor which is cold.

I just looked the guest room in which I slept yesterday, due to Angel's incident yesterday I never took a glance on my surroundings, each and everything in this room is same as I placed before two years.

Its is room where I loved to be when I have fight with my ex-husband, the unknown peace I get from this room is unique and can never be felt from anywhere, It makes me calm and quite, it consists of glass walls where I stand and think about the situations in my life before two years, It is only place where we never played dirty, it is the only place I never allowed him to come to me, even if he want to talk. It consists of grey and black colored walls with a queen size bed in the centre having a bed lamp placed on a stand to it's right. A chair is placed in the corner in such a way, that is opposite to the bed and glass walls so that the nature can be seen clearly, it gives peace for me to see the surroundings through the glass walls.