Horrible Dream(chap 1)

Jasmine Pov

"I don't love her, I just married her to get my inheritance, I am in this marriage just to fulfill the rules of the documents signed by me."

These are the words said by him, revolving in my mind as I am travelling away from this false world. While travelling I felt something wet on my cheeks, then I realized I was crying continuously for one hour. I just felt numb when I listened to his words and even when I remembered them. It reminded me the love, care, affection shown by him is just a cause to get his inheritance from his father. His acting is so sincere that even a specialized person in acting can never know whether he is acting or not. He assures me that everything is alright and he is in love with me. But in reality when I learnt about everything I hate the feeling that I believed him for everything he acted.

When I am travelling towards My beach house where I love to be and also being there will surely reduce my pain. Suddenly the tiny droplets started increasing and raining heavily, showing that nature is sharing my grief. I called my uncle and recited my whole story and asked him to meet me at the beach house and made my way to that house which consists of my childhood memories. Travelling towards it, the sounds of nature producing are aloud which made me more Nervous, as they are Implying storm. 

Storm.... it is the word which makes me cringe because it is the word that implies silence before and after happening of it....and listening to the way it sounds on my lips reminds me of my bitter past of losing most beloved ones, my parents and also makes me be more careful especially when I am driving. Suddenly a pile of blood is flowing from my head making me unconscious while Replaying what happened I realized that I met with an accident with a large truck hitting my car an when I am losing my consciousness some people who are bold came towards me to check my breathe I silently thanked God for bringing them as angels to save me, but to my shock I got to know by listening them speaking to the person who want me dead that my breath is very low and will be died in some seconds according to my wounds on body and my shallow breathe. But the name he said on the call made me shocked, by calling his boss name as Xavier, made me cringe and disgusted by that name, when I am losing my consciousness, the last thing playing on my mind is to take revenge on Xavier if I am alive.

Suddenly, A hand came towards my body and started jerking me away from my most dreadful dreams I have been facing since last year. No actually they are better said memories instead of dreams while describing them. I got to know that I am going towards one of the fearful days in my memories of my life again and again making me to never forget my revenge.

"Jass what happened, are you fine? why are you sweating darling?", asked my friend Jen, having concern lines on her forehead showing her concern towards me. 

Jenifer is my best friend. I call her Jen and she is a type of girl with whom we can share everything without thinking of the consequences faced by us later, she is a friend whom we can trust with all of our heart. She is a girl with tan skin the same as me, olive green eyes less compared to my dark green orbs in color. The thing we majorly differ is our genetics and hair in particular, She is having brown hair as a goddess and she shared it from her father, uncle George and I am red headed sharing it from my mom. She is one of the members in my life who is not related by any means but has a place in my heart same as the loved ones.

"Jasmine!!!! What the hell happened, what are you thinking? Penny for your thoughts and please come to earth",Jen exclaimed seeing me like this.

Keeping my thoughts aside I said

"I am okay Jen. Don't worry" with a smile on my face.

"Oh shut up I know your fake smile Ms. Jasmine Warner, so don't try to act over smart with me “she said narrowing her eyes.

"I am okay " I said, still thinking about my dream, no actually they are memories. she made her eyebrows more narrow thinking whether to believe or note and when I gave her an assuring smile, then she relaxed about my behavior.

"Jass come on, do you remember we have a grand party regarding the merging of the companies, Are you ready? “she made a face in such a way that makes me think about the whole revenge plan again. Jen knew everything happened in my life and she supported me in every step of my life, that's what best friends do right.

" How can you think I can forget the merging of companies and the person those companies belong to?" I said to her. Yes both companies belong to Xavier, one is his father's and other is his. As his father is getting retired and he is the one to take the next position as he is the only heir of his family so he just wanted to merge both the companies in presence of his dad as CEO in the company. So that he can take over after his retirement next month.

"Yes Jen, I am ready to come back”, I said with confidence, which in turn made her smirk.

"Then let's rock babe by making Xavier pay for his deeds “she said with a grin on her face and her eyes lit up when she said those words with pure venom in her words while uttering Xavier's name, made me grin towards her.

"Yes I am ready to come back, I am ready to take my VENGEANCE on each and every person who gave me tears replacing them with my happiness” I said to myself in my thoughts and marched towards the elevator with the same grin on my face. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey my dear lovelies,
Happy new year in advance dears....this is the last day in 2016....so jasmine wants to give a gift to all of us saying bye to 2016.....soo bye 2016....lets welcome 2017 with lots of love....to have a wonderful year.....love you all...have a nyc day

Here goes my first chapter
Hope you all like it
Stay tuned☺☺☺

Yours
Vimmu