Forever?(Chap 48)

Jasmine Pov:

Sleep always makes our worries leave for temporary. I just remember sleeping peacefully in my brother's arms with no stress.

Trust me, that's the best place where we can hide from all the troubles in the world.

I am sleeping in one of the rooms. So that means I guess Mike made sure that I sleep peacefully before leaving from.

I am not even sure how I slept when I am having so much on my plate now.

I went down washing my face to make something to eat. When I am in kitchen making food for myself. I heard the ringing of the door bell and went to open it.

"Jasmine"; Blake smiled plainly where as Xavier along with Claire standing on either sides looking me directly with no emotion on their faces.

"Hi everyone, Is everything fine? "; I stepped aside to make a way for them. Claire directly moved towards upstairs silently make me frown and turned towards Blake.

"Yes for now, good to know that Olivia is coming here in few days and we all will be flying to Paris directly from here"; he said looking me and Xavier with a smile that doesn't reach his eyes.

"Ohh great, good to here a wonderful news after so many days"; I uttered and moved towards the kitchen asking if anybody need some water.

"Jasmine"; I turned towards Xavier looking him straight into his eyes.

"Jasmine, I need your help. Actually we need your help"; Xavier walked towards me with a look of helplessness. What made the great Xavier Thompson to stand infront of me with that look, anyways good to see that look on his face after a long time.

"Yes Xavier"; I dragged his name playing along displaying a hint of curiosity on my face.

"My mother is planning to marry me with Anna and I need help with it"; no words came out of my mouth, I stood there in shock listening to his words, Woah that's great at last I came to the place where I can achieve and take everything from him.

"What?"; I acted perplexed infront of him to get the exact words from his mouth.

"I need your help, please become Anna and marry me, for my mom's sake."; A lone tear escaped from his left eye displaying the amount of sadness and fear reflecting in them even If I feel nothing but vengeance on him still I know his emotions and feelings looking straight into his eyes.

"Are you crazy? Do you have any idea about what you are talking? Seriously, Anna? Do you know what words you are taking Xavier?" I moved towards him " Are you asking me to replace Anna in marraige and your life?"; I looked straight into his eyes.

"Yes"; the tears which were trying to come from the start made its place and running out.

"Why?"; I asked him still looking his eyes.

"For my mom, I can't loose her", I already lost many people in my life and I think I don't have enough strength to loose one more ; he looked straight into my eyes deeply opening all the curtain folds infront of me to see all the emotions.

Why I feel he is talking to Anna instead of Jasmine, Is it an illusion of mine thinking that he is talking to Anna or is it real? I moved the thoughts aside and concentrated on how to make it worked as per my plan.

"Jasmine, I always know you love him so much and I think destiny played it's game and trying to bring you guys together, please accept the marriage and marry him."; Blake asked with a hope in his voice looking at us that we really have a chance to bring us together as one.

"Do you really think I am that cheap person in the terms of love who can be played along and do everything even if it is wrong to be with the person I love? I am so sorry to burst your bubble, but I am and my self respecg is way better than that "; I stated my words looking straight into Xavier's eyes while answering to Blake.

"No, that's not what I mean, I really wish to see you both together, I always loved and love Anna as my sister and treat her as own. But, during these days you made a place in my life and I want your happiness too and I know that is with Xavier as I always see love in your eyes for him. So, I want you to do this not for us, not for Xavier but for yourself, for your love towards him and I am sure Anna will be happy to know xavier giving another chance for his life "; blake uttered them with most sincerity in his voice.

"Xavier"; I turned deaf towards the words uttered by blake wantedly to not to prolong the conversation. I came straight to the most awaited point.

"I need to know one thing, If I decide to marry you. I want to know how much determined and sincere you will be towards the vows you take? I know you are not willing to do this as I got know from you that you always loved Anna and will always love Anna"; taking a strong breathe, I took his hand in mine.

" you may think I am old fashioned, but I always believe that I will love one and marry one and I will make sure I will try to bring all the ends together to make the relationship work".

"Are you willing to give a chance for our marraige?"

"Are you willing to take one step ahead with me to make this work?"

"Are you willing to let go Anna?"

"Forever?"

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey my dear lovelies,

Here comes chapter 48,

Forever?

I really want to update the chapter as fast as possible, but I am really dissatisfied with the outcome of the request to see the response interms of comments from you guys. I really felt I can see the opinions about how the story going on, but I never got the answers anyway I love you all and updated the chapter and I hope atleast I will get opinions for this chapter.

What do you think about the chapter?

What happens next any guesses?

Love you all. See you again until next update, I will update next weekend if I get the responses.

Stay home stay safe.

Like⭐
Comment📝
Share with your friends👥

Yours
Vimmu