deaf to hear(chap 40)

Jasmine POV:

The door before me gives a lot of acknowledgement for my unanswered truths, but facing it needs a lot of courage for my heart to digest it. The truth might be the way I thought or totally different from the reality. But I know the suffocation it brings at last make me drown in immense guilt, but I am ready to face it, I am ready to accept it,
"one say that you need to accept the consequences of your doings"

So, I will accept it, even if it takes life time to recover from it. I opened the door in front of me to go inside, I will come in front of her as Anna but not as Jasmine, I changed myself in Anna's appeareance, the drug I am injecting in her is intoxicated and make her hallucinate the things, It is an advantage for me to get the answers.

"Hi I am back",I shouted walking inside after giving the liquid filled drug in injection to Alex to inject it into my ex-mother-in-law body, I wanted to see her expression when she see me, I nodded my head towards Alex and saw he is injecting it to her.

"What are you doing?, What is that leave me right now, leave me" her voice is muffled from loud cries to drowsy ones.

"Cool, Mrs.Thompson Cool, let him do what he is doing, be cool its for your own good", I said with a sadistic laugh of mine, the other part which is known as sane mind or heart is telling me what I am doing is wrong, but it is not able to fight with the monstrous remaining part of my mind to make me stop my doings, because they deserve what happening to them now.

''So, Mrs.Thompson How is the feeling of drug in you?", I asked her with sinister smile and moved towards her not before turning towards the person who is recording her conversation with me being careful that he is not involving me in it.

"Are you able to feel anything?",I asked looking into her not getting response, I got what I needed, it is affecting her system. After a long silence the words from her mouth made me move a step ahead in my revenge.

"Wha--tt did y--ou d-oo too me-e?", she slurred not knowing what is happening to her. I stood there to see impact of drug on her more, after 5 to 6 minutes I made myself steady to go infront of her.

"Hi Olivia",I whispered normally and moved ahead towards her.

"An---n-a, you are alive??", she is shocked to see me infront of her alive and good.

"Why did you and Xavier did this to me Olivia, why you tried killed me?", A lone tear escaped and my heart started thumping more fiercely, this feeling to know all longing answers are making me nervous, listening to the words haunting my life from years and made me loose the dream I have built with so much love.

"Tell me olivia, why you both did this, I loved you like my own mother, why you did this to me?", I asked shaking her vigorously not wanting her loose conscious.

"Why did you do this? Why you paid huge money for that street leader?", I asked looking her, she tried to move her hand to touch me but not able to as she is tied.

"Tell me, Did you paid money for street leaader",I asked her waiting for her answer.

"Yes---yes", she said shuttering with her words, it made the broken heart weep for listening them.

"Why?",the word slip from my unsteady voice. Sometimes listening the truth we know from the person we love hurts, I always treated her as my mother, I never knew the love of mother, I lost my mother when I am small, I even did not remember her, except some blurred memories of her with me, I always go to beach house and see her in those photos, her smile gives me peace, I regret why I am small that I can't remember that, I curse my fate to loose my mother at very young age and those blurred memories of her with the places we enjoyed with my family is the things I am having along with the pictures in the farmhouse.I gave olivia the place of my mother but she showed never a mother in law can be a mother.