Reminiscing Twin(chap 43)

Jasmine POV:

The silence around the dinning is quite dangerous, eventhough me and xavier were sitting here and eating silently, but I want to ask about his mother whereabouts before making a plan to find her.

Two weeks ago, Xavier's return made everyone tense, the news regarding his mom is not quite good which made me tremble more inside. What happened to her?....I clearly mentioned to Alex that everything need to be done clearly and carefully.

He even informed me that she is in hospital where I asked him to join her carefully.

Then what happened to her?, I need to find out quickly summing up all the things and on top of that last week when Xavier returned from search, Blake came storming into the house along with Xavier's other friends to blast on him for not telling them about plan made by him with his mother for inheritance which made Anna leave from here.

Blake and Xavier had a fight too and their friends were trying to stop them. I am standing there looking like Xavier deserves more beating that this. But a small tiny part of me is not enjoying the beatings when flow of blood started from his nose. But majority of my heart feeling content seeing him like that. Just wait Xavier I will make you stand infront of everyone you love and accept your crimes and make them leave you. My first step is by making blake away from you which I think I succeeded by this fight when blake said he never wanted to talk with you two weeks ago.

"Xavier....any news about your mother?"; he shoulders tensed and his face is still covered with the bruises but he remained silent and just shook his head as no.

"Don't feel tensed Xavier, we will find her. I even asked my detective to search for her", I consoled him saying those words, even though his eyes were blank but still I know his feeling now some where at the corner of my heart after all this heart belonged to him few years ago. We left to office after eating our breakfast directly.

We reached there after 30 minutes and I smirked thinking about his next shock.

He started the fight for his selfishness I started the war for my revenge. Game on my dear ex-hubby.

"I don't know what's happening around?, How can I be ignorant to the things happening around me", he made his fingers into a fist slamming the file he signed on the table making some papers fall.

We as in me, Blake, his PA and other directors of the company stood their calmly watching his movements.

"How can this be happen?", he shouted at no one in particular, but his domineering nature is making all others apart from me and Blake frighten.

"What's happening here Aaron, how can this mistake be done, the project submitted by the us is similar as of A&P Co. The project was same as our idea and the point is that their code is tended less than our budget. The project worth is 10 billions, we never ever lost the project of the Mccallan Co. and everyone knows that we have long time bonding with that company which was trashed by this A&P Co. And I am sure that the tender details were leaked from this office, I would like to check all the CCTV camera at instant and the one who is responsible will bear a lot from me, mark my words.", Xavier said deadly which made everyone shivered seeing his eyes and nature.

Oh common Xavier, you lost a chance to grab a deal of yours and you were firing like this, then think what you indulged on me after the accident. What happen to me after hearing the words which were occupied in my mind when I got to know that you planned to kill me. Think what will happen when you loose some more billions in the project you have signed recently, I smirked silently inside standing there rigid.

"Sir, the footage is mailed to you, you can check", Aaron stood rigid saying those words to Xavier, According to my knowledge I can see he is tough and trusted guy .