Professional(Chap19)

Jasmine Pov:

His minty breathe and hypnotizing eyes are racked always in my mind.
Although I slapped him hard regarding his behavior towards me in past, but he exited from my room by saying his apologies for his behavior, but I can never forget the look he had in his eyes when he is leaving, after getting ready for going to lunch with him, I went straight to him and we started towards our destination.

Here we are sitting in the restaurant waiting for our meals to be delivered, it is the same one, this restaurant is special to me in past because, it is the one where we went to eat on the first day of our trip when we are going to his private island, but now it's is one of the worst memory I want to run away from.

TRIP

TRIP

After telling about the invitation from Xavier Thompson I had met yesterday to Lia, she is pretty cool and very excited regarding the trip, where as me sat in my room in confusion about accepting his offer regarding the trip before and thinking about rejecting it now by calling him.

"Come on Minny, you can't be that serious regarding rejecting the offer for the trip, I know you are pretty reserved being with strangers, but you should overcome that dear and you know the one who invited you is not the normal person he is Xavier Thompson!!!....as you said he is being with is friends, Xander Conwell, Mason Walker, Blake Beckmann with his girlfriend Mia, Dear I know you are thinking again because they are players, but common Minny, they are Women's love, why cant we enjoy those Hunk's company for some time,sweety we are far better than falling for them, beside that we know our limits, what if we offer friendship, it's not bad right", she said making me think again, she is right it's not bad if we become friends right and we know our limits to not to fall in their stupid flirting, so I nodded my head saying her to pack for the trip saying that I will call my uncle and will ask some more days to be here, then I will message him to inform that we are coming and will say to pick us here.

After talking with my uncle regarding the extension of being here for some more days, he gave me a mind blowing news making me happy that I can be here for two months because my aunt and their daughters are not coming to our house for two months regarding the health issue of aunt's mother, he also said me to ask anything I want and will transfer money to my account and said me to travel where I want in these two months, hearing this I am so happy for being a free bird, I am sure my aunt is staying there if it's a serious issue about the property and not about care towards her mother, she only cares about herself and her elder daughter, not even my uncle and her younger one.

I went inside and started packing necessary one's for the trip and thought to postpone the sightseeing of paris, later I went to the room beside mine in this suite to meet Lia who is busy in packing.

"Lia", I called her making her stop the packing and turned facing me with an anticipating expression on her face.

"Aunt can't be back for two months and uncle said I can enjoy and go where ever I want and he will send money to me",I said her and released the breathe I am holding for long while.

"Oh Minny",she shouted and started dancing, then she came to me to hug taking out the oxygen in my lungs.

"Can't breathe" I shuttered making her loose her grip around me.