Blind to see what heart shows(chap 41)

This chapter is dedicated to
@celestineshafi17 for his message

Thanks for your support dear, your words on my dashboard gave me immense happiness..😍😍⚘
-------------------------------------------------------

Jasmine Pov:

I went to the my cabin early, as I wanted to stay focus on my grandfather's project apart from my vengeance. I went inside and sat on the table and searching for the files to look in to the project.

About an hour later,My phone rang and I lifted it after seeing the flash of Mike name on it.

"Mike",I said looking for the file to which he replied hey and he directly got into the point what he want to ask me.

"Little bird, what's happening", he asked taking breathe. He knows what I doing step to step then why he called suddenly and asking me?

"What Happened Mike?",I asked noticing the hesitation in his voice to speak about some issue making him nervous now.

"Is it regarding Jenifer?" he breathed heavily maintaining the same silence, making me confirm my thoughts.

"Yes"He whispered sighing not talking anything.

"She loves you Mike, Amelia was is and will be with you forever in you heart. Never think giving place to Jenifer does mean you will give place of Amelia to Jenifer, Mike" I said him, I know he is in initial stage developing feelings for Jenifer which he is not able to comprehend, why not she is same as Amelia in every aspect apart from external appearance

"I know you care for her and want to get her away from all the troubles she is facing. Be with her and make her yours, Life doesn't give second chances to everyone. Please consider my words Mike ", I told him taking his silence as acceptance of words.

"okay, take care Little bird", see I said he doesn't call to ask about happenings here.

"What about the tender file I have sent you regarding Thompson's ", I asked him wanting to get the tender for us, as in Conwell Inc.

"All done, Tender is ours", he said making me smile as my father company's tender code will be less than his, project is ours.

"And about the investor I had a talk";I asked him to know whether all set for our further plan.

"All done, will be sending you a message about the investor details"; he said with calm and collected tone making me smile.

"Bye Mike, take care of yourselves and Jenifer also", I said to which he hummed and cut the call.

I hope Mike will find love from the care he have on Jenifer, she faced a lot and I don't want her Heartbroken because she is already having feelings on him. I am sure If he break her she can never be mended.

"Jasmine", Xavier opened the door all of sudden breaking the thoughts of my bro and his new hope in life.

"Yes",I asked him irritated. How dare he come into my office without knocking and I think my expression is clear by the words flowed from his mouth.

"I am sorry for the coming without knocking, I need a help from you could you please continue the meeting, my mother was missing, I need to find her", concern etched on his face, will he feel same way If I am missing if he everything is right? My heart found new way to open the wounds of heart making it bleeding.

Will he?

Oh shut up Jasmine, how can you just think of the sick man who made you loose everything. My mind knocked with some points making me not to think the situations which can never happen.