Fate's Support(chap45)

Hi Lovelies,

My friend dc99999 is new to wattpad and started writing a book named  Feelings Change Memories don't...!  Please give a try for it and I hope you all give same support as mine..😊

Here comes the next chapter👇🏻
-------------------------------------------------------

Jasmine Pov:

Sometimes life gives what we anticipated at unexpected time. Similar thing happend now in my life too.

I am waiting to marry Xavier and get sign on the papers so that he doesn't have any right on Warner's property as per Grandpa's will and god gave me the chance to get it done fast so that I can get my revenge as well as property to it's rightful heir.

I sat in front of Xavier's mom who have no knowledge on what happened in everyone's life in these 2 and half years. She just remembered till we all are a one good family. To be precised she just remember when we all went to a vacation as family where Clarie introduced her boyfriend for us.

"Anna" Xavier pressed my arm slightly when Olivia called out my name in particular few times. But as usual I am zoned out and I didn't respond to her.

"You are looking quite different Anna" she whispered and I just smiled saying you are just thinking too much and I am not changed.

"No no, I am not talking about personality it's just that your hair makes me think like that "; she smiled with motherly love in her eyes. Seriously I am thinking why she is still acting this much. I guess she is thinking their plan failed as I am still staying  with her son till now and the way her son responding to me. I guess she thinks she need to execute a new idea after discussing with her son to throw me out of his life.

"Oh it's about hair. I just dyed my hair recently as I like this color and it perfectly suited me. I guess you need to deal with me like this one more week as I dyed my hair recently"; I said to her with same polite smile. I dont want to act and that too like Anna. But sometimes we need to do many things to achieve our destination and I am following that.

"You take rest Mom, we will meet you later as visiting hours are getting completed and Ja- Anna is tired as she travelled approximately half a day to get here. We will leave for now and meet you tomorrow again"; Xavier said and kissed his mother who is smiling seeing her son's face and nodded.

My eyes watered seeing their bond. I will never forgive you for the sin you did Xavier. Never and ever. I quickly wiped a lone tear that came out  and masked my emotiones so that no one can observe it.

Xavier stood straight and just looked at me making me to get up from the chair I was sitting beside Olivia's bed and left from her room.

"Thanks Jasmine for making an excuse of dye immediately when my mom said about hair. I really appreciate your help."; He looked into my eyes while uttering these words after coming out.

"What's the reason of my existence when I cant take care of my love's family "; I said boldly looking in his eyes. Come on Jasmine you can do it and you will start your plan now again.

"I know you love Anna Xavier. But believe me, my love for you is no less when compared with yours to Anna"; I lifted my legs and  kissed  starting from his forehead but stopped when I reached his lips and looked into his eyes.

"I love you Xavier and I will do everything in me that can make you happy"; I observed he is looking into my watery eyes and unable to speak anything.

"Sorry Jasmine I can't give you what you need. Xavier is made only for Anna and he always will be for Anna until his last breathe "; He moved back a little and move towards exit.