Reigniting the Memories(Chap12)

Jasmine Pov:

"What are you doing here??",I spatted him with a hysteria expression on my face clearly displaying my hatred in it.

Woah cool down you stupid,what are you doing, listen to the next words he is saying, my mind is scolding me for my unsophisticated behaviour.

"So, I guess you both already know each other??", Mr.Leo said shifting his glances from me to Mr.You who is facing me.

"Yeah, Mr.Leo, but I need to tell you it is the worst day I ever faced in my life", I said as if I regret meeting him in my life and I definitely feel like that,because it just made my life a living hell.

When I said those words and by seeing my expression xavier watched me with guilt countenance and it passed as fast it came, where as the other faces in the room are watching me with amused, confusion expressions etched on their faces.

Ohh...you stupid, idiot. You are definitely gone crazy, you are spoiling the one chance you got to your hand.my mind is eating my brain.

What!!, Seriously Jasmine "mind is eating brain", you are definitely going crazy.

OK, why are you calling me stupid?  brain tell me, do you have any idea to get out of this, so that I can't see him again, I can't work with him, it's killing me again and making me more numb than now, which can't be afford now in my life, it will surely leads to death of mine, which made my mind silent after this lecture.

"Well.....so Jasmine meet Mr.Xavier Thompson our other partner and Mr.Xavier meet meet Ms.Jasmine Warner", Mr.Leo introduced us in professional manner as if saying us to introduce formally to each other, I extended my hand towards him indeed waiting for his reply and when he touched my hand, all the sparks are reigniting again between us.

"Okay guys..here comes to the end of waiting for the partners and to start the details of the international project, first of all I want to say clearly about the project and who came up with this idea", Mr.Leo said us after we sat in our respective places and keenly listening his words maintaining pin drop silence in the room, seeing that he continued next words.

"Firstly, this is not my idea, it is my father's best friend's and execution part is given to me due to his trust on me and you two know him, he is Mr.Jack Wilson Warner and before you both ask me questions yes, he is the one who handed this project to me and also mentioned your father's company in this partnership for starting.

Second, coming to this Project It's a billion dollar contract which will produce a new sensation in this business world, as you both know a chain of hotels are build across the world in all the continents with unique theme, so I need both of your support to complete this project which in turn takes us to heights with profits.

Last but not list, as far as I know you guys, you are excellent in your respective jobs but now I need your all attention towards this for six months so that we can complete it, and please guys from our earlier conversation I got know that you both have some personal issues, I hope you guys clear them before we start this, so that we can have peace", Mr.Leo completed his long speech about the project and I know I cant take back step as it is dream project of my grand father.

"Any doubts??",he asked us and after making sure we are clear about this project by studying the details of the project we have in the files which are given to us, he continued saying his first step towards this project.

"As you all know, I am living in France and according to this deal we have to start the construction of hotels in the tourists places having more attention, so why not to start it from Paris, because I am living there and also I will be with you guys helping in constructing that hotel, after that you two can handle everything about the hotels which are build across the world with the experience you guys have in this hotel because I can't come with you to travel as I am old now",he winked and  waiting for our answer for which he got positive response from Xavier.