Confused(chap 4)

Xavier pov:

Xavier, where are you?I am waiting,come fast, I am getting bored", Anna, my wife called me to say these words making me smile while talking to her through the phone.

"Darling, I am just 10 minutes away from you, so be a good wife and wait for me just a few minutes to be in my arms", I said to her and I am sure she is blushing as red as a tomato.

"Ok!! So talk to me while riding towards me,so that I won't feel alone on the road", she said feeling nervous. I know she is trembling but doesn't want to show me her fear,although she know I will come fast towards her to calm her down but she doesn't want me to drive fast thinking it may risk my life,but she doesn't know that I am driving fast more than necessary to reach her,she knows that I will never talk with anyone through my mobile and will always use my bluetooth while driving so she wants to talk with me until I reach her.

I am talking with her while turning left side of the road and I saw my angel sitting there with bored expression waiting for me.I smiled seeing her expression and just parked my car other side of the road and came out of the car to appear before her.As I just opened my door,she just saw me and her smile turned to grin and started walking more like running towards me,she is so naive,dependent and innocent which made me love her more.

She started coming towards me,suddenly a car coming towards her so fast,making me to run towards her in terror,but in a blink everything happened making my happy life collapse in just a second,my Anna body landed on the road with full of blood,my heart is thumping loudly,when my legs started moving towards her,my hands are shaking,my legs are wobbling to give up as they are weak,I just went to her when my heart is refusing me to go towards her,In spite of my heart refusal I started marching towards her,when I reached her my heart stopped beating for a second,she laid on the road,fully covered in blood, tears are continuously flowing from my eyes to see her lying like this on my lap.I just cried out aloud to call ambulance,to call 911 begging the people around me.

I reached towards her hand to check the pulse which can change my world upside and down,when I checked out.

I took her hand in mine to check her pulse,it is very weak,almost can be stopped at any minute.

“ No!No!No!It can't be, It can't be, please Anna, please stay for me,please you can't leave me, I can't live without you", I said kissing her forehead and carrying her towards my car to take her to hospital.

"Xaavierr?",she said with very low angelic voice to me,with tears flowing from her eyes.

"Anna,please stay awake please I will save you,dont leave me for god sake for my sake,I love you,don't leave me please",I said crying and marching towards the car and my heart was bleeding seeing her like this.

"Xaaviierr, Baabbyy",she kept her hand on her stomach."Saaavvee our baabbyyy pleaasseee"she said making me shock and terror can be seen in my face clearly.

"Anna,stay awake",I said while opening my car door as fast I can.

"I will save you both"I cried.

"Xavierr I lovee youu",she said kissing me on cheek and lips and closed her eyes.

"No!No! Anna,please Anna",I shook her uncontrollably and checked her breath.

"No! Anna please",I said coming out of my dream once again,I erased sweat formed on my face with my shaking hand and started thinking why this dream haunting me from the day of Anna's death,why?why is this happening?,though it is a dream why I feel this is so real everytime I had it.

I miss her smile,laugh,smell,childish behavior,Innocence and totally I miss her each and every second and can never give her place to anyone,Although I try for my parents sake for two times to go to blind date.