Missing part of lives(chap38)

Hey guys, I am really busy with work but I tried to update for all my darlings....So can I expect a click on star below.....Thankyou now continue reading😗👇

Jasmine Pov:

I still remember the way we are going, the silence around me is trying to take me towards the past making my heartbeat fast It is succeeding in its try because I am thinking about everything even If I dont want to.

I am just waiting to cross the street which took everything from me, I closed my eyes tightly not wanting to see the place my heartbeat is increasing sweat droplets are making its place and my hand were balled in fist to not to look the place I lost. But still my eyes were opened when I am at the place unexpectedly and I just sat there looking the place where we said our last wishes while crossing making my thoughts go to the past which caused unbearable pain.

After enjoying the party then we all went outside to our respective cars.

"Minny go with Xavier as I should drop my cousin who came with her brother, but left before due to urgency of bussiness", she said and I looked her straight.

"I will come with you", I and Xander said at a time making her laugh. Xander said with concern and I can look it clearly on his face which is reciprocating mine but I aslo have another reason I dont want to be with GG now because he will make sure that I will be convinced if I pick up a fight with him regarding Aria.

"No, I wil be fine I assure and you guys know it's just a 30 minute drive from here and I will be back in home in an hour and I will call you both", she said and kissed me on cheek and turned towards Xander.

"I cant wait for day after tomorrow, you will be all mine", she whispered and he said "and you will be mine", and kissed him as they won't be seeing eachother upto the day of their wedding.

"Bye minny", she said and her cousin followed her and we started walking towards our car. I don't know why but my gut is telling me something is gonna happen but I kept it aside and started moving with Xavier.

"Bye Xander", I hugged him and sat inside car and GG followed after giving him bro hug.

We sat silent in the car but the sounds made by GG on the steering are the one only heared. I sat there not considering his nervousness. I preferred being silent than talking my agony with him. It's for Xander and Lia I repeated it in my mind again and again and I thank him for not proceeding to talk.

We reached home and I directly went inside and later to bathroom taking all the necessities not wanting to face him and after 30 mins straight I walked towards the bed and slept at my side.
It's around 11.30 at night and when he came by my side on bed and placed his hand on my waist, I wriggled expressing my displeasure.

"Love", he tried to talk but I turned towards him immediately and held my hand to stop him, I don't want to listen anything and revert back with comments which can create distance between us and I don't want upset the whole wedding ceremony.

"Can we please talk later Xavier", I said to which his eyes wide listening me calling him like that he know that I always call him as GG when I talk with him and our friends but now I don't care what will happen later.

"Anna", he said with pleading eyes to which I turned to other side not liking the effect he had on me. He moved towards me after sometime thinking I am asleep and moved me towards him placing his both hands on my waist and whispered in my ears.

"I know what I am doing is wrong Anna, but love believe me I need to do it, I hope everything will be in it's place then I promise I will give you my each and every second for our happy ever after", he said and kissed my forehead, a single tear dropped on my pillow.