Feelings??(Chap 5)

Jasmine Pov:

As soon as I said those words to him "WHO ARE YOU?", he stood there dumbfounded looking me straight with confusion on his face and tried to say something but stopped not knowing what to say his next words. His emotions are playing on all the places and are clearly visible on his face, but still he didn't try to hide them by masking his face in front of me.

I thought this is the best time to turn the plan according to the way we planned so I nudged Xander to come out of his trance and help me.

"Xander??", I gently tapped his shoulder, wanting him to come down to earth, as it's been a while he is not here due to the shock he is experiencing now because of Xavier finding me after my change.

"Huh??",he said while seeing me and xavier alternatively as if we are ghosts , but I clearly gave him a look in a pleading way to clear his thoughts, change his expression and help me before this situation gets out of our hands.

I thought, it's time to get involved again, I want xander beside me catching my hand in a supporting way similar to the way he supports his date in party according to my plan we thought initially, but by watching his behavior now, he is not at all considering my look and want to stay more in his shock world leaving me alone, So I continued...my next words carefully. 

"You Bloody Idiot,How dare you? How dare you??, to kiss and hug me as if I am your girlfriend, don't you have any sense that you shouldn't kiss or hug the date of others. Shit, what am I speaking, first of all you should never touch a girl without her consent, It is literally abusing me because you are behaving like that...you..caveman",I said him because anger is radiating from me due to his so called expressing emotions by his kiss and hugs, how dare he to do that all to me, Mr.Thompson you don't know the consequences you face because of this behavior towards me.

"Oh cut the crap Anna,I know you are my Anna and not so called Jasmine you are saying to all, so don't play games with me like you are playing with all, you know I never like these type of shitty games,so cut the crap and say that you are Anna, please", Xavier stated in calm voice but it also contain hint of anger in his tone which can never be discovered if we didn't listen clearly what he is saying.

"Oh god!!!, Shit what is this situation I am facing and who the bullshit 'Anna' is, I am getting more angry at him, from word to word" I stated, more like whispered, but I said it clearly so that it can be heard by all of the people near.

What's happening to my play, I am here for a reason, I am here for revenge on Mr.Xavier Thompson to make him pay for his deeds, but it is going to the other side that is away from the way I planned. It is like I am standing on the edge of a two way junction deciding where to go and I want to go towards one side which I decided but my legs started moving towards the other one without my interest.

"Ughhhh!!!!!,I feel like killing Anna whose name he is constantly bickering" I stated again clearly enough for him to listen this time.

Calm down Jasmine ,Calm down!!,you can do it,remember one thing jasmine, when you never succeed with your calm and sweet attitude, to get what you want then use your bitch attitude to get what you want, so it's time to show your bitchy attitude.

"Who is Anna??", Mr.Thompson, for your kind information I am Ms.Warner for you, I think you are suffering from short time memory loss, I mean we are not on first name basis right?, So I prefer Ms.Warner rather than Jasmine for you", I said to him, making him speechless again for sometime, good no it's best for him jasmine, I feel proud of your bitchy attitude towards him, I wanna tap my shoulder for making proud of me but if anyone see that they will think I am crazy, which will makes the condition worst making everyone think I am mentally disorder person. When I am not getting any reply, I continue saying....again carefully with my further words.