Untold chapters(chap 46)

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY FRIENDS❤.

Thanks for each and everyone who commented on last chapter.

This chapter is for all my friends even though the target is not yet reached. Please see the authors note at the end.

Hope you guys enjoy.

One more thing In upcoming 5-6 chapters the past will be ending the present starts with most awaited twists and turns.

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
---------------------------------------------------

Xavier Pov:

"Mom,What?";

I was shocked when she said I need to marry Anna again. How can I explain my mother that I will marry Anna thousand times If needed but I can't marry Anna's replica even for one time.

I am Anna's Xavier and will be hers forever.

"Why? it is not needed Mom. We all know Anna and Xavier wont agree for this and that too when you are in this position."; Claire reacted immediately to mom's statement.

"We made many mistakes which hurt her indirectly. But the fate is on her side that Xavier and Anna loves eachother. Anna's love for Xavier made my son fall for her completely. But she still deserve a good marraige with the altar, dress,happiness everything according to her taste. We can make a public announcement that you guys are renewing thw vows"; The room became silent with her answer. How can I marry Jasmine. That can never happen till I am alive.

"What about Dylan?"; she turned towards Claire to see her reaction. But mom doesn't  know she is resurfacing the wounds that are still present in my sister's heart.

"We are not together, Mom"; claire walked out of the room answering one sentence. I am sorry claire Please believe your brother. He never does wrong for his sister. Infact he gives everything in his hand for you. Everything happend between you and Dylan is destined to happen and he is not correct for you.

"Xavier? Did you di something to Dylan"; Mom asked with frightened face. Damn, even though she is hving amnesia still she never fails me with her questions.

"No mom, I didn't do anything to Dylan. But trust me I made everything possible to keep Dylan away from Claire. Take rest mom you need it the most"; I marched outside towards Claire to see how she is.

There she sat crying silently thinking about that idiot Dylan.

"Claire?"

"Brother"; she uttered with no emotions in her voice towards me. She stopped talking to me after Dylan left her stating  he is leaving her because of my threatening.

"Do you trust me?"; I looked into her eyes but the broken look on her face makes my damaged heart break more.

"What if I say no?"; Claire said with no emotion but I can see tears are trying to escape from her beautiful eyes. She and Clara share my father's brown eyes where as I share my mom's unique blue eyes. She is always jealous of my eyes and how they attracts attention. But what she doesn't know is the innocence that dripped from her eyes is no where can be found in mine.

But seeing them shallow with no love for me is torture. The love that shimmers in her eyes for me is now gone. But I can never blame her for my doings and I never regret for my actions too.

I believe her not talking with me is far better than her being with Dylan and Mafia.

"What do I need to mention Mom about Dylan"; she asked all of sudden looking straight into me with cold blooded eyes.