Women's Strength(chap 36)

This chapter is dedicated to all the fighters of world(women).😍😙

Here goes chapter👇
-------------------------------------------------------

Jasmine Pov:

After relaxing in my brother's arms made me cool, I am still in shock that the person who treats me as her own daughter can be involved in this accident and after thinking about everything I came into conclusion that I need Alex to get the information of the whole family mainly concentrating on Xavier's parents

"Mike can you call Alex and tell him to meet us now", I asked him desperately, I need to found everything happened in my life years ago.

"Yes, I will. I know you will ask me this that's why I asked him to be here", he said and used intercom and said my PA here to call him.

Alex entered inside looking us and somewhat concern etched on his face when he turned his eyes towards me.

"Mam", he said which was cut of by me saying "I need each and everything about Thompson's especially on Olivia and Robert Thompson and no need to find about his sister Claire just leave her aside from it, she is too good to do anything to me and I need them as soon as possible", I said remembering his sister she is just 2 years younger than me and she is so naive which made Xavier more protective on her than necessary.

"Yes mam it will be here by the end of the day", he said and I nodded him saying he can leave and he left the room saying he will wait outside my office.

"Take care little bird dont forget you brother is there for you always",mike said and left the roombut not before kissing me on my forhead.

I dont know whether to be happy that god had shown some mercy on me by sending the persons for support who I thought died or sad that he is showing the true colours of the persons who I loved utmost.

"Olivia", I muttered suddenly thinking about ex-mother in law, she is so sweet but I never thought she will go to that extent to kill me so that her beloved son can get rid of me.

No Jasmine you can't get into conclusion that she is the one who planned wait and see whether she is the one or not.

'Ah yes, still the glimpses of Anna never went out, you and your naiveness. You are a loser even though everything is clearly before you but still you are not accepting that she is your culprit, this made Xavier to leave you "YOU STUPID" ', my mind scolded me regarding my stupidity and a sarcastic laugh made out of my lips thinking about my mind words it is right my naive nature made Xavier to play with me and my feelings and I got this Jasmine self after sacrificing so much in my life.

"Each and everyone who is responsible for my present condition will definetly pay for it even if they are most lovable one for me in past", I ought to myself due to increase of sudden took over of angry and hatred in my cells towards Thompson's and continued looking my grandfather's deal.

...................2 hours later...................

A sound shrill made my pin point silenced room awake with noise, I just accepted the call which was by Alex.

"Alex", I said and stood from my chair jn my room and walked towards edge of room covered with glasses to see the outside city present in my room.

"Mam, I got the information regarding both Mr and Mrs. Robert Thompson and do you want to me to come to deliver the file or send them to your mail if neither of them then do you want to have an oral dictation regarding them?", he asked and I trailed my finger on the glass looking busy streets of this city of love.