I love your smile(chap 21)

*CHAPTER IS UNEDITED...WILL BE EDITED AFTER WARDS*

--------------------------------------------------

Jasmine Pov:

After saying our farewell to Mark we went to Xavier house again, the ride towards his house is calm and quite, none of us initiated to have a conversation, so I preferred to be in my thought rather than talking with him.

After halting at the entrance, he just opened the door without any glance towards me and went inside the house in a blink. I walked into the house going upwards towards my room.

A sudden sound of sob which is familiar is echoed making me turn towards the room I loved in the past, the room where I have many memories with him, there he sat on the edge of the bed clutching a photo frame in his hand crying his heart loud.

Shock was an understatement to describe this feeling, how can one person cry about his wife when he is the one who planed to kill her, am I missing something regarding all this revenge, but I am sure I listened them calling his boss as Xavier in the call. Then how can he cry like this and what frame is in his hands I thought.

I stood there watching him crying, pouring all his emotions out through his eyes, the fat tears were continuously falling out of his eyes making my breathe stuck for sometime, what are these unwanted emotions? why are they playing with my mind??, why there is tinge of pain in my heart seeing him like this, not that I love him now, I know I loved him and he killed that Anna who loved him from each and every bottom of her heart. But why I am feeling this pain, may be it's because seeing a big shot billionaire who conquered the world with his bussiness tactics is here sitting and crying like a child hugging the frame to his heart as if it is the most dearest one he had always.

After sometime his sobs converted to hiccups and he relaxed himself on the bed placing his head on pillow in a sideway position but still never had a thought to remove the frame from his hands. After making sure he is sleeping by his relaxed breathes, I went inside curiously to see the frame he had in his hand, I know it's definitely about me, seeing his condition but what made him cry like this, Is it about the talk he had with Mark previously or he remembered one of our memories.

I passed inside through already opened door and went to him, his long thick lashes are in display because of his closing eyes and his flawless face is in so peace and he is sleeping like a child hugging their stuffed toy in their hands so that it can't be separated from them, but it's frame instead of stuffed toy in his case.

I slowly removed his shoes and diverted my eyes to his face, the stains due to tears are clearly visible on his face, I moved towards his face and removed them using my tips of finger and caressed his hair, my fingers moved in his soft hair carefully making him move, I swiftly taken my hand from his hair and when I observed he is not going to awake I tried to take the frame which is carefully encircled in his hands.

Although it is difficult to remove it from his hands, But I succeed taking it out, my breathe became short when I look into that picture, It is picture of ours in the first day trip we all went to his private Island, pain started forming in my heart,my heart ached to visualise our day there. It is back of his cozy house which is constructed specially for his mom by his dad due to her liking towards nature.