Twisted truth-2(chap 8-2)

Here goes long chapter of 3600 words dedicated to: Srowe44500💕

You are the person who follows HER VENGEANCE all the time, thanks for your likes and support😃

-----------------------------------------------------------

Xavier Pov:

A flow of tears are slipping my eyes making me so weak and also made me to think how dreadful I behaved with her on those days of our marriage, when I saw her eyes filled with love,concern,warmth always are replaced with full of hate,hurt,pain. I can surely say no woman can forgive me for what I did to her, but I feel if I see her again I will beg for her forgiveness, according to everyone she dead two years ago but my heart pronounce only three words all the time and they are SHE IS ALIVE, they became true when Anna came in front of me in Merger Party as Jasmine keeping aside the circumstances and situations because they differ when compared, but my heart clearly thump loudly when she is near me and the effect never changed and will never change,it is same situation which is similar when I saw Jasmine and that is the reason why I am very determined that she is my Anna, because though she is far different from Anna but she is so much similar to me.

"Sir,we have a meeting regarding deal of france with Mr.Leo and it is arranged in cibo fragranza in 30 mins according to your schedule sir, we have to start now to reach there in time sir",Aaron mentioned my meeting with france billionaire who owns a hand full of hotels and restaurants all over the france, It's a billion dollar contract which will produce a new sensation in this business world, as a chain of hotels are build across the world in all the continents with unique theme. Mr.Leo,me and well another partner is added to this contract to complete,knowing Mr.Leo capabilities, I just accepted this deal without knowing the other partner name and background,because he is trustworthy according to my father.

"Aaron,collect the files which are needed for this deal and meet me down in five", I said to him and started walking towards the lift.

As we are travelling towards the restaurant, I make sure to check whether all documents are present.

I got down from my Lamborghini and walked towards the restaurant,as I am walking towards it I saw a girl talking in phone and she tripped in a blink of an eye, I just caught her in time before falling and saw her flawless face, she is my Angel holding lapels of my suit like her life is depended on me from falling,her forehead lines are clearly visible due to fear,her heart is beating rapidly, if I have chance to make a wish, I will definetly ask to stop time so that I can have her in my arms forever and ever and will try to kiss her to death.

She slowly opened her eyes when she got to know that she doesn't fall and I got greeted with mesmerized green eyes with emotions,when she saw me they are wide in a second and turned into dull and emotionless eyes which made my heart broken.

"Can you leave me Mr.Thompson??", she said with emotionless tone and I made her stand on her legs and observed her keenly, she is in same dress that she wear in interview, Angel.....My Angel I thought seeing her.

"Thank you for saving me Mr.Thompson",she said and walked into the diner without listening my reply,I think she wanted to avoid me after all happenings in our daily life at present and I just stood there seeing her retracing figure.

I walked into restaurant in the direction where my client sat with Aaron and fully turned to my business mode which is acceptable to crack the deal by impressing them with my ideas,after completing the meeting with them and signed the contract in my terms when we are leaving I saw Anna with Xander and other lady may be her friend walking outside before us, I waited for them to go so by saying to my client that I have business to attend and made sure Aaron escort them so that when they leave they will have a satisfactory smile on there face and I stood there watching her from distance and maintain sure that I can listen there conversation, despite the fact that eavesdropping is wrong for my position.