What's your name?(chap 15)

Xavier Pov:

"What are you guys doing??", A girl looking like angel with brunette hair asked us in tipsy voice making us stop what we are doing and when we turned towards her with shock, how the hell she got inside and by seeing her face pure innocence is emitting from all sides. We stopped proceeding what we are doing and fully faced her now.

She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, she is cute with lovely face having brunette hair, green eyes sparkling, showing how innocent she is,she is of height about 5 feet 7 inches when compared to my 6 feet tall.she is dressed in red coloured one reaching her thighs having strips at her shoulder, she is having curls at the edge of her hair and some highlights making it more beautiful, her orbs are green in colour looking me as if I am her savior, she is having a typical type of admiration in her orbs making me to forget everything around me,her eyes are making me crazy as if they are drug and addicting my boy. she is not sexy having curves at right places but still she maintained to have curvy figure, she is fit and cute.

"Who the hell are you and how dare to to enter our place and interrupt us", aria shouted on her making her scare and made me come out of my hypnotic state and that girl is looking aria as if she is about to cry and diverted her eyes from aria to me.

"GG, I am sorry, please take me away from this demon, she is scary and intimidated,please GG make her go", that girl said to me pointing her hand towards Aria.

"GG??", Aria whispered with confused expression where as I stood there watching her with amused expression, I am sure she is something compared to other girls I have seen, she is different.

"Yes he is GG and you evil one go away from him, you are bad one and GG never be with her she is bad one, look at her she is barely dressed and she is all over you the movement she came inside and flirted with the other guys over the table you seated when you went to washroom",she slurred making disgusting face watching Aria which made Aria furious and she is about to slap this brunette girl, but before I made move to save her, she defended herself catching her hand, Wow she is surely something I thought. It is visible that she is not able to stand straight but still she defended her even in this state.

"No, I will never give right to you to beat me no way",she stuttered again balancing her placing her hand on it while the other hand is around Aria's hand.

"Aria just leave it can't you see she is thinking some one may be her boyfriend as me and you as other women, that's the reason she is calling me GG, you and I both know that I am not referred as GG in anyway, so leave it ", I said Aria even though it's not in my cup of tea but Still I have an urge protect this angel from Aria.

Aria is Italian model, she isthe girl everyone desires based on her appearance, she is bold, confident, determined, who we do anything to get what she want and we are just friends with benefits, basically more on benefits than friends, you know what I mean.

"Whatever, just do anything and get rid of this shit then we can continue what we started", she looked at me with lust in her eyes, making me shake my head in negative looking at that girl who is speaking to herself making some weird hand gestures which made my lips turn up slightly, I can't leave this girl to anyone, It is too dangerous for her state, god what is happening to meI never gave any shit to girls and used them for my own pleasures but now me as in Xavier Thompson rejecting Aria for this girl.

"No Aria, I am not in mood now, let's meet later, now leave", I said to her in sharp tone which made her to roll her eyes and she picked her chanel "diamond forever " handbag and I caught that angel who is falling on ground.