Broken beyond repair(Chap 30)

*CHAPTER IS UNEDITED...WILL BE EDITED AFTER WARDS*

Please avoid the mistakes I didn't even check once before publishing.
-----------------------------------------------------
Jasmine Pov:

Guests departed from their abode after the wedding, seeing their smiling faces it self made my heart filled with happiness, we as in me and Xavier stood beside Mia and Blake who were smiling at each other with smile on thier faces and love is clearly shone in their eyes.

It's the way I always wanted my husband look at me, as if I am the centre of his world, as if I am the one who will fill his lone heart completely, as if I am the one with whom he can share his life closing his eyes completely and blindly.

My eyes involuntarily moved towards the person I loathe, he is smiling to something his friend saying but still I can find some disconsolateness in them.

"Anna", chase ran towards me fast making me catch him off guard to stop his pace, I picked him up and ruffled his hair feeling a tint of sadness in me when seeing him.

"Oh not again", Blake said looking me and Chase, I turned my head towards him and Mia who is smiling looking me and chase happily.

"What?", I asked him, what is his problem he and Xavier always makes things bigger than it seems.

"Can you tell what trick you played on my son that's he is talking about you whole day after our introduction and now he again allowed you to ruffle his hair, I mean you are the only one to touch his hair beside his mom", blake said looking me for an answer followed by Xavier waiting for it.

"Cowe cowe", he said come and dragged me with him to some where, I got to know that he can't pronounce "m" during our visit, it is cute which made him more special to everyone, I nodded and walked with him.

"Nothing, may be a simple smile of mine", I said laughing and dragged by chase to his room leaving Blake and Xavier with there shocked faces.

"Cowe, I show wy roow", chase said with baby voice and we climbed the spiral stairs then we entered his room, every inch in his room just describes him, it's beautiful.

The walls are coloured with baby blue colour, curtains hanged are of colourless and the bed is in the shape of car, it's just like a typical baby
boy room.

I sat on the bean bag dragged by him towards me then he started showing the cars he owned, the story books which are read by his mother at night, the drawings made by him, he is an handsome with brains at his age

I sat on the bean bag dragged by him towards me then he started showing the cars he owned, the story books which are read by his mother at night, the drawings made by him, he is an handsome with brains at his age. He is still a small boy but he know how to give stokes in the paintings, I am sure he will be great in painting if he manage to continue his skill.

"You know, you remind me of someone so close", I said to him and sat down beside him who started painting again with a smile on his face.

"Really??", he asked looking me with curiosity.