Is she alive?(chap 26)

*CHAPTER IS UNEDITED...WILL BE EDITED AFTER WARDS*

This chapter is dedicated to
@s1mith49 for her reaction😍.

Hope you guys enjoy😊

----------------------------------------------------

Xavier Pov:

"How??"

"How can she be alive??", I shouted at top of lungs not able to control my pain.

"How can she be alive and never came to meet me??" I muttered myself again and again not able to believe it if it's true.

I still can't believe that she is alive and she didn't come to meet me, how is this possible, no it can't be, I know she is dead I saw her corpse in front of me but according to his theory, he made me believe that she is alive, a small tiny hope which is buried deep inside my heart is burning as fire and illuminating all the sweet memories bringing out.

Life always plays games with us, the ending result will be either good or bad, but we have to face it's consequences after choosing the path we want to walk, it happened to me in similar way, if I took the right path and stop denying my feelings I had on her at that time, now I won't sit here crying out loud for Anna with unanswered questions surrounding me as a web and making myself as it's prey. I even don't know how to come out from this puzzled one.

My biggest mistake is the first step I took backward from my feelings and from the both persons I love to death, one is my love and the other is my best friend.

I miss you Xander, I need you here, but my mistakes made you go away from me and I think I deserve it, I want you and Anna beside me and I am even ready to be called as selfish If I have Anna and you beside me. If I have chance or any boon I will just go back myself to make all these things correct.

I want to share my feelings with you, I am getting mad thinking about all these, my heart always says I deserve this for all I did to Anna, but I still believe Anna is alive and safe somewhere in the world, these are the words accepted by my heart and mind, I think it's the only one to which they both agree.

I miss you Anna, I miss you so much, I muttered closing my eyes.

Her face, her smile, her twinkling eyes, her brunette hair, her lips, her laugh, everything she do will always makes me smile, thinking about her brought a small smile plaster on my lips, but still the things I did to her made my smile turn into a sad one with pity on me, for loosing the most precious diamond in my life, one and only person who can produce warmth in my heart with a small action of hers .

There is saying that the value of someone is determined after loosing them, I found the value of the person in my life after loosing her and also loosing myself with her.

Everything started when I took my first step of denying on the last day of my first trip with her. It still brings a unique happiness in my heart and a unknown warmth fill in my heart thinking about that day, the day when I experienced what is the real proposal and it's from Anna expressing about her undying and undefined love for me. The image of her eyes filled with truth and sincerity with a lot of hope in them is still lingering on my mind and I know it will never erase in my heart until my last breathe.

A tear escaped from my eyes, when I opened my pictures with her, we were so happy, the smile on our faces itself is the big proof that we were happy in our lives, but my mistakes made her move away from me.

I reluctantly closed my eyes thinking about her proposal for me in the airport, A smile occupied on my lips while placing my head on the back of my chair.