Time to open binded truths(chap 39)

Please read the below author's note😢😢 don't forget, now continue with long 3500 words part👇

------------------------------------------------------------

Jasmine Pov:

Love is a solution that contains special sweet intoxication which mixes with anything, once started feeling them it will only increase and makes you fill with weird sensations causing euphoria but your heart never let you indugle in any type of negative speculations get through brain even if your brain accepts all the scenarios you have been watching.

I saw each and every happening infront of my eyes but let it go aside as my heart always thumps for one person who is my life, my GG but I never knew the direction of flow though which my heart making me go is the ultimate end of sorrows and pain

I looked up straight, a unique design on ceiling is looking me straight into my eyes but my thoughts are wandering everywhere except the place I stay and do work.

What's happening in my life, why it's so difficult to face each and every upcoming step in my life, even though what each and every person of Thompson's did to me wrong and I want revenge for it from them, but still my heart is not accepting it for my sake, it is like in the burning passion of revenge, I am burning myself in it.

My mind is still keeping on the oath I made to destroy the persons who destroyed me. I always believed and followed my heart but now even if it is right I will never allow it to win over my brain and I will face and thrust all the hope from the person in Thompson's who is behind every sorrow in my life. I won't leave any of them who is responsible. I lost everything what is there to loose more than the things I have lost.

I got from my chair with utter confidence and called the person who kept my first target Mrs.Thompson as captive.

"Alex, I need to meet Mrs.Thompson, ping me the details of address I need to reach and make sure to get her ready before I reach there", I ended the call before his reply, I am not in mood to talk with him and I know he will understand me because he know Jasmine very well, note the point "Jasmine".

I went straight to my home to get changed and asked my driver to leave and go home because I will go straight to place where Mrs.Olivia Thompson is present, the place where Alex kept her is very scary as she is in basement of a beautiful home and I will not take a step into it that basement if I am Anna but past makes person more strong and now I jasmine never care what happens and I am stronger than the weak Anna.

The loud shrill cry is reverberating in the surroundings and it doesn't take a minute to guess whose sound is that, It's Mrs.Olivia Thompson's voice echoing around.

I made towards the basement and the voice of hers is increasing it's pace.

"Leave me, who are you? Why are you torturing me", she shouted and her answers are reciprocated with a pure pin drop silence, she is crying and I let her cry for 4 days and If I have chance I will make her live here for years and torture her like the same they did to me, she has to know the pain of mine and she have to face this torture if she is found guilt of happenings in my life and If she is not involved she is facing this pain for giving birth to the son who spoiled my life.

"Whom you are saying this?, you are just masking the pain by saying that words to reduce your guilt if she is not involved in the plan ", my heart retorted but I decided on that day, I will never listen to my heart because of it I lost everything because of listening to it.I opened the door and entered into the room.

"Leave who??", I shouted with anger radiating from my body, I know the whole place is dark and she can't see my face in this dim light exposure through holes.