Meeting(Chap 11)

Jasmine Pov:

As soon as I prepared myself to go to office after having Amelia memories before day, I dressed myself and used a little bit of makeup to hide my dark circles because of the sleep I have yesterday.

I entered in my office after having continuous greetings from my employees, I called Jen to send the files I have to check and asked about any important meetings which are requisite.

A ring suddenly started disturbing silent atmosphere in my room, it's my mobile showing my uncle charles number on it, Charles Brown is my grandfather attorney who is very close to him and also played very important role in his life I slide the phone in positive to reply him.

"Good Morning Uncle Charles", I said him thinking why he called me urgently.

"Good morning Jasmine, I have an important news to you dear, are you free for today to meet me??", He asked me whether I am free or not, my thoughts are wandering why he is so calculative about this news, I never listened him talking about something like that.

"Dear are you there??",uncle asked me stopping me train of thoughts.

"Yes uncle I am okay to have meet with you regarding that news, although I have meetings regarding projects, I think they can wait", I said about meeting him.

"Can you say me what is the news related about??", I asked him immediately to know about the news which is very important,may be I am curious and cautious to know about it because now a days everything is coming to me as a flower suddenly changing into a atom bomb which is ready to blast

"Jasmine, don't over think about it, It's just a deal your grandfather signed before he is alive which is now causing some problem, so I need to contact you regarding it before it slip from our hands",he said making me relief, here he is talking about the deal and I am thinking about something which may cause explosion in my life, you silly jasmine you will never change, that's for sure I thought.

"Oh uncle, it's just a deal, I will meet you in an hour to discuss about it, be cool uncle we can handle it, I will complete it at any cost because it is the last deal my Grandpa signed when he is alive ", I said to him, remembering my grandfather, I miss him so much because he always treat me as his love because I remind him his love, it brought a small smile on my face thinking about his words to me when he is showing the album of his and his life.

"Jasmine my love you know, the fragrance in my life is filled by your grandmother, never let the persons who filled your life with fragnance of love and happiness, if they leave you, their soul may have permission to departure from you, but the fragnance they filled in your heart will never leave,it will stay with you until your last breathe. The twinkle in your eyes when you see the ruler of your heart itself says you that they are the one who fills your heart with warmth, and I know you got your ruler of your heart my dear,the way you speak about Xavier and the twinkle in your eyes itself says that he is the ruler of your heart, you know my jasmine left me giving me a beautiful gift in world, she placed you mother in my hands when she left me, but I know she cant leave without me, so she came as this jasmine to me when I have no one with me, you resemble so much with your grandmother,Infact you are the only one who can order Jack Wilson Warner, I hope you and xavier will share love forever and make your own fairytale, which is believed by you" he chuckled at the last part fairytale caressing my cheek with love in his eyes for me as if he is seeing my grandmother jasmine in me.Although he doesn't believe in fairytales but he believe in love.

No grandpa, we can never be like you and grandma, we even cant take our relationship to reach the hill of love. The relationship which is filled with betrayal,cheating,distrust,selfishness will never make a way to the castle of love,I thought in my mind about his words towards me and xavier.

"Okay dear then let's meet in an hour to discuss about the project and then let's go to the meeting where you can meet your partners and discuss your strategy with them,meet you in an hour bye ", he said about the things we have to do after meeting him and ended the conversation after having our farewell statements to each other.

So meeting, that too with unknown partners, it's just crazy to learn about the project which is under our company after my undertake as CEO is really crazy to think.

After checking series of documents I just went outside towards Jen cabin and informed to postpone all the meetings today due to an emergency and I went straight to uncle charles firm to discuss about the deal and learned that it's one of the biggest deal in the history and it increases world's economy, because a chain of hotels are build across the world in all the continents with unique theme, which grabs attraction from the people across the world.

Although uncle doesn't reveal about the partners in this deal, he just revealed total partners are three members including us and he said that I can see them in the meeting and one of the partner is France billionaire.

So we made our way to the conference hall in his another firm  which is located 30 minutes from here to reach there, he said the meeting us held there because it is the nearest distance for all of us.

I went to restroom to freshen up a bit and applied some makeup in order to look professional and made my way towards the room where meeting is held.

When I opened the door I saw two persons who are with uncle charles one person is discussing with my uncle and other is standing beside him, I guess he is personal assistant of the person who sat.

"Jasmine come here, let me introduce Mr.Leo here, he is france billionaire and one of the partner in this deal", uncle charles motioned me to come towards him and introduced Mr.Leo.

"It's nice to meet you Ms.Warner, I am Samuel, Samuel leo", Mr.leo extended his hand forward and watching me longingly and I am quite confused seeing that expression on his face, why he is seeing me like that as if he is seeing like I am his daughter, but I kept my thoughts aside and replied.

"Pleasure is all mine Mr.Leo, I am very honored to meet the most handsome france billionaire ",I said and giggled while saying making him laugh.

"You are definitely like your mother Emmi my dear Jasmine, I know you wont remember your uncle samuel, but still I can remember every little thing I shared with you", he smiled saying to me making me shock, do I know him?, Oh my god, that's the reason he looked me with that longing expression and I muttered sorry with smile to accept my apology.

"Okay then, can we start our strategies regarding the deal samuel", uncle charles asked him to start the contents should be discussed about the deal.

"Oh I am sorry can we please wait for the other partner, he will be here any minute", Mr.Leo said us seeing me and uncle one after other, and there was a sound of door opening .

"I am so sorry for the delay",A voice came from my back making me to turn back to see, which made my eyes widen.

"YOU??", we said unison making us confuse and stared, as in words exactly glared at each other.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey my dear lovelies

Here comes the second update I promised chapter 11

MEETING

So who is the partner Mr.YOU??

Why Mr.Leo is seeing Jasmine with longing expression??

Do you think our jasmine and Xavier relationship will make their fairytale??

Stay tuned for the next chapter

I will update the 3 chapter I promised with in 3-4 days from now, but I will deifnetly stand with my promise of updating 3 chapters in a week my dears.

Please vote, comment and share

Yours
Vimmu