Unexpected Word(Chap 3)

Jasmine Pov

As soon as my eyes catches his,Xander just made me to come out of my thoughts taking my hand in his, As I am walking towards that person, each and every step made me think my memorable scenes with him and also the betrayal of his who made me to live in the false world.

"Come fast Jass!!", Xander said low in voice making me out of  my thoughts.

"Huh?",I said to xander, in return I got confused and concerned look from him.

What happened to me?,Why I am always passing to the world of my past making me to rethink every memory which in turn making me very weak.I dont want that, I am determined to get my vengeance.I am not that girl anymore who gives more importance to the feelings than benefits,It just makes a person weak.I will never be that girl.

"What happened little bird?,If you want we can back out for now"he said with same concerned look etched over his face.

"I am ok!! Lets finish what we want to start" I said him with a smile which automatically bring up my new confidence.Making xander think I am ok...but in actual I know I am not.

As we walked towards the group of persons,He just made sure that he circled his arm around my waist bringing me close to him(as in picture above) and he said "little bird lets start our plan so please honor me with giving a smile on your face to make them believe we truly want to extend our fake relation in there pretty heads.

Xander exclaimed"May I have your attention please?",such a way that all heads turned towards us.

Drama queen for sure,I thought.

Expecially, All the persons in that group turned towards us making me more uncomfortable.

"Hai guys,meet my date Jasmine Warner",Xander said according to our plan and all there eyes are turned towards me.Some eyes are showing me knowing look, some are of curious,where as the blue eyes I am looking for are full of bewilderment, curiosity, happy, betrayal, anger, relief and another feeling that I can never understand in those orbs,I am totally confused as it is the first time I can't estimate the feeling in his eyes when I am looking only to his eyes, I am very good in knowing the emotions in those intense and captivating  blue eyes,as those orbs are belonged to the person I loved more than myself.

Betrayal?,anger? for what?did he find me,did he got to know that I am the person whose life made miserable by him.

"Jass this is Mr. and Mrs. Alexander Beckmann" Xander introduced me and hugged the couple who are very lovely and their eyes showed me the love towards each other,It is the love I ever wanted,they are of my parents age and still blessed with love.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Beckmann, its lovely to meet you both, I am Jasmine,Jasmine Warner",I introduced my self to them with a smile on my face.

"Nice to meet you too Ms.Warner", Mr.Beckmann said with a smile on his face similar to Mrs.Beckmann reaching their eyes.

"Oh please! Call me Jasmine, its preferable and makes me more comfortable" I said in polite manner,because I instantly loved them a lot because being lived in those luxury lives makes a person blind with ego but in their case we can clear see they are not,In return I got their beautiful smiles as result.

"Little bird as the introductions are over, let me tell you his legacy. As you already know his empire is one of top five empires in the world and major in dealing with numerous hotels across the world."he said proudly seeing them while telling to me.

Wait I forget to introduce Xander is related to Mr.Alexander Beckmann. He is his paternal uncle,as in Xander is related to him through his wife Ariana Beckmann.