Here we go...

Gakushuu's p.o.v.
So mission: Special delivery, was a complete bust. All we did was take the box to a down town baker's shop and get flour in exchange. Not much in my opinion, but it's just like I said before, you could never trust my father. So since Ren practically dragged me down town screaming "We're all gonna die!!!!!" The whole way there, we had time to waste just walking in the park. "Dude, I can't believe your dad sent us halfway across the city, for what!? To get flour!?" Ren complained as he dragged his sack of flour in a little wagon. I snorted "I can't believe you dragged me that far screaming 'We're all gonna die!', but those people's faces were priceless" I mocked him as I carried my sack of flour on my shoulder. Ren suddenly started to pant "Gakushuu, do you *pant* think we can *pant* take a break" he says stopping. I stop too and look at my watch, it was 1:05, we need to at least be back by 2:30. I shifted the sack from my right to my left shoulder and realized how much pain it was causing me. I huffed and heaved it on to a nearby bench, I sat down feeling Ren collapse next to me. "We'll take a 20 minute break, the school is only a few more blocks away so we have enough time" I explain, Ren nods. I decide to take in my surroundings and see if anything interesting is happening. There was a creepy clown giving balloons to kids, a baseball game going on in the background, a random guitarist on a bench opposite side of us, and a kid's birthday party. Nothing too great or even stare worthy, but that's when I saw it, or... I saw him. There he was, clean red hair, sparkling golden eyes, glowing white smile, he was perfect. He wore what looked to be black leggings rolled up below the knee, a white long sleeved sweater that was twice his size do it was rolled up but still hung off of his fingers a bit. He wore black ankle converse and had what looked to be black twisties both of his wrists that went well with the mood ring on his finger; I knew this because I had one before It got too small for my fingers. He had on a black apron and was handing out flowers from a cart that seemed to belong to him. Ren must have caught my staring because he lightly punched my shoulder and snickered a bit. "What?" I asked turning to him, hoping my blush wasn't showing up too much "You like him~" he teased. I blushed harder and tried to make a smart comeback but my words got stuck in my throat. "Y-you... I-im- I-I.... N-no!" I stammered making him fall off the bench in tears from laughing too hard.  "Shut up!" I exclaim kicking him in his side, but this only makes him laugh harder at me. I could only huff and take back my place on the bench waiting for him to finish. 5 minutes later Ren was still laughing, but it was dying down a bit so he could at least breath now. When his laughing fit was over he sat back on the bench trying to catch his breath while he clasped his hand on my shoulder. Not being in the mood to act friendly I shrugged it off with a grunt as Ren tried to talk but had to breath for a second. "C-come on Gakushuu! You can't be that mad at me, I never get to tease you cause you're Mr. Perfect!" He argues trying to get my attention. Although that is true I don't feel like facing him at the moment "Gakushuu, come on please!" He says as I finally look at him, fuck, he's giving me the puppy eyes. I know I was supposed to keep up the strong guy appearance but there were only a very few amount of people who could break that boundary, and Ren was one of them. "Fine" "Yay!" Ren yells pulling me into a bone crushing hug, I swear he's so childish sometimes. "Besides even if you do love him I wouldn't judge, what kind of best friend and wing man would I be if I did?" He asked making me pull away shocked. "Wh-what!? Who- Who said I-I loved him!? Who even said I liked him!?" I said standing up and grabbing my sack of flour. "C-come on! We're probably running late, and you wouldn't want to see what my father has in store for us if we're late right? Now let's go!" I said trying to walk off. It was working for a minute or 2 until I realized that I was just walking in place since Ren was holding me by the back of my shirt. I started to struggle "Ren! Hey! Let go damn it!" I yelled trying to get away, but it was no use. Although I had more physical and mental strength than Ren, he was taller than me and had me flying off of the ground. It also didn't help the fact that the beautiful red head was curiously looking this way and was distracting me. "Ren you fucking ass! Let go! You're embarrassing me!!" I yell but Ren immediately turns his head to the boy making him giggle and wave at us. Ren smirks and looks down at me "Embarrass you? Why, your little boyfriend seems to be enjoying the show" he says dropping me on to the ground. I wince but stand up, wiping all of the grass and dirt off of my pants, I look at the boy and see he's playing with some toddlers, throwing flower petals as they try to catch them. I couldn't help but chuckle at the cute sight, but of course with Ren here that didn't help my case. Ren then looked like he had his own, silent, little, eureka moment "Hey Gakushuu?" He called to me. I looked at him a bit annoyed but curious "What Ren?" "How about we make a deal, I'll stop teasing you if..." he trailed off. "Yeah?" I asked even more annoyed that he was dragging on not telling me how to stop the thing that's making me annoyed in the first place. "You go talk to him!" He exclaims shoving me forward, I looked back at him like he grew 2 heads. I was about to object but it was like he suddenly developed super strength in that one second because one minute I was about to knock some sense into him and the next I was half way across the park. I looked ahead and saw the boy was closing up his little shop, I turned back to Ren and saw that he was giving me a thumbs up. I flipped him off. I turned back to my ginger angel and took a deep breath, here we go.

Yesh!! Gakushuu finally saw Karma, but the next step: talking to him. What will happen next? Comment down below your guess!

Devildog: Hello there, it's been a while since we've last talked, hasn't it?

Me: *sweatdrop* Turn off the camera, just cut it, cut!!