Learning stories (Gakushuu's side)

Gakushuu's p.o.v.
I shakily stood in front of my father's door. We were 30 minutes late and even being late by a millisecond with my father was a death sentence. Ren was practically in tears the moment we showed up. He was shaking in pure terror while trying to look tuff "We have to go in" he said in a quivering tone. I looked at him in shock, he was the one who didn't want to rake up this mission in the first place. "What why!?" I asked him really wanting to know "To get it over with faster" he said in a grim voice. My breath hitched and I realized that he was right, the sooner this ends the better. I nodded and tightened my grip on the handle of the wagon, before knocking on the door. It took a minute yet no one answered, I looked back at Ren. He looked a bit hesitant about it but motioned for me to knock again. I did and again it was silent, but then there was a muffled "Come in!" Making a flinch back. I looked at Ren one more time before opening the door and entering. Once again the room was cold and dark, but there was a slight shimmer from my father's purple eyes as he talked on the phone. When he saw Ren and I he motioned us to come in and shut the door. He stood up and walked around the desk bringing his conversation to a close, but before he did I managed to catch a few words. "Yes.... Capture.... No problem.... Akabanes?... Deal" he said before ending the call and placing the phone down. Although, once the phone was down my father's smile disappeared from his face. "You're 30 minutes late, why?" He growled causing Ren and I to flinch back. "I-i... Um!... W-we... Gakushuu had something to tell you!!" Ren yelled in a panic making me give him a 'Wtf' look. He looked at me with an apologetic face and shrugged with a nervous smile and motion for me to continue. My father looked at me pissed that he wasn't getting answers, I quickly tried to come up with a solution. "I... I, um... I met someone!!" I shouted having nothing else to say; Ren and my father looked at me in shock. "You... What!?" He screamed as I flinched and covered my face, I surely didn't expect the warm and tight squeeze that followed. Ren and I looked at my father as if he had gone crazy and was planning on blowing up the moon. "My baby boy found someone who can stand him!!" He gushed but this comment didn't go unnoticed. "Can stand me!? You fu-" Ren put his hand over my mouth cutting me off "Isn't this great sir? Your son can finally listen to someone else while he shuts up" Ren says through gritted teeth. I take the hint and shut up while pulling his hand off of my mouth, he smirks. My father suddenly pulled us to sit in front of his desk while he sat in his chair. "Okay tell me details!" He said leaning on his hand in anticipation, Ren and I looked at each other. I gulped and closed my eyes trying to imagine Karma, only, trying didn't work. As soon as the word Karma popped into my head, a huge monument I made for him in my head appeared and made me fall in love with him all over again. I must have have been zoned out for a few minutes because I was brought back to reality by Ren flicking my ear. I glared at him, rubbing the shell before turning back to my father seeing that same look still on his face. I opened my mouth to speak but then hesitated, I didn't know if he was homophobic or not and I know it's hard to tell, but Karma isn't a girl. What if I tell him and he goes nuts on me, he could kick me out, he would disown me entirely. But what if I told him and he didn't care, he would just care for my happiness, he'd even want to meet Karma. I could either lie, tell the truth, or beat around the bush and hope for the best. I went for the latter "Well, 'they' have longish apple red hair, they have bright golden cat-like eyes, they're very smart, and good looking with their little button nose and pouty lips, they also have a nice curvy figure you'd just want to wrap your arms around and hold, and they're the most sweetest and innocent person you could ever lay your eyes on" I explained. I could gone on forever with more detail than I gave but like I said, it would go on forever and we don't have time for that. My father looked at me with aa smirk while Ren sat blushing at the description even though he already saw Karma. "So does 'she' have an ass?" He asked leaning closer to Ren and I making us gasp and splutter out answers. He laughed "Relax boys I'm, joking, but do you think 'she's' good in bed?" He asked. I turned a deep shade of red, I glared at him "No I do not think that, and will not think that way about 'her'" I stated as he turned his chair around to face the window behind him. "It's a guy isn't it?" He asked but it was more like a statement; Ren fell from his chair and I felt my inner panic start to become my outer one. He looked at me and I knew I couldn't lie to him so I just nodded my head. He gave me a smile which confused me but made me feel good. We were having a real father son bonding moment, it was nice, until a groan broke it. We both looked to the ground to see Ren still unconscious, I wonder if Karma's thinking of me if I am to him? I wonder what he's even doing?

Well you heard Gakushuu's side of the story and Gakuho like always is favoring his son's relationship. I Can't wait to see what Karma's doing! Till next time! B-bye!!

(Hey guys, so I don't know when the next time I post would be, my mom just sold my dog

And now I'm really sad and depressed. I know I keep stalling things and giving excuses and I really am sorry, I hope this chapter brightens your day and if it does tell me cause it will make me feel better and the second I feel great, I post anything you guys want for however long, I promise. This is just a, sad time for me and I'm sorry if I make you feel bad by feeling this way, I just needed to get this off my chest and felt the need to justify my future absence for the next day or 2. Sorry.)

Gakushuu&Karma: *covering me with blankets*

Kids: *bringing strawberry milk and tissues*

Devildog: *setting up a movie and making popcorn*

Everyone: *snuggling around me*

Me: *cracks smile* Thank you