Chapter 1

A.N
Warning:
- most of this book will not make sense as it was one of my very firsts and there will be many things wrong with it. Which is why I'll be deleting this story soon.
Read it at your own risk😬

Stefanie's P.O.V
I'm in New Orleans in the French Quarter to be precise. I came back to see my long lost friend Rebekah Mikaelson. We were best friends ever since we were born. We have known each other since day 1. Our Parents didn't get along back then but we still sneaked to see each other. My mum is still alive being the best mum she is. I only talk about my brother Jordan but I have other siblings. We are all very close. There's 6 of us in our family. There's only one boy the rest of us are girls. We all get along very well and nothing can tear us apart. We have been together for 1000 years and we have never daggered each other and all that shit. Rebekah always gets daggered by her brother Klaus. She only talks about Klaus and Kol. I don't know if she has any other siblings but I might ask her one day. I was at the airport and waited for Rebekah to come. I called her phone but got nothing where is she. I know this is weird but I love my hair it's curly and long. Rebekah took a picture of me without me noticing it's not that bad of a picture.

 Rebekah took a picture of me without me noticing it's not that bad of a picture

I've been waiting for an hour and nothing I don't even know where she lives.

Elijah's P.O.V

Klaus daggered Rebekah again. I don't know how long she is going to be daggered but Klaus needs to stop this sometimes I just wish that I'm stronger than him that I can be the one to dagger him. But that can't happen ever since he became a hybrid he's been killing and feeding too much and i don't like this. I look at the time and notice it's 3pm. I've got to pick up Rebekah's friend from the airport. I've never met her so I don't know how she looks like but Rebekah described her as having curly hair and being tall.
I arrive at the airport and notice a curly haired woman standing there in a white top, blue jeans and a beige coat. She was so beautiful. Very beautiful. Then i thought about Hayley. I walked over to her and introduced myself, "Hello I'm Elijah are you Stefanie," I asked politely.
"Yes I am. Are you Rebekah's brother," she asked.
"Yes I am." I say.
"She never talked about you she talked about Kol and Klaus." She says.
"Rebekah doesn't like mentioning me even though she says I'm her favorite brother," I say. She laughs at that comment. We arrive at the car and start to drive off to our mansion.
"Where is Rebekah anyways," she asks. How am I going to say this.
"Urm well she's urm."
"Daggered." She cuts me off.
"Your brother Klaus sounds like a dick, that's why Rebekah asked me to make a dagger for him." She says.
"Are you a witch." I ask.
"I'm part witch." She says.
"What do you mean your part witch what are you exactly." I say.
"I'm a national vampire/hybrid and I'm part witch. You've heard of Kris Elliot right?" She says. I nod to let her continue. "Well she's my mother,"
"I thought National Vampires extinct." I say.
"We faked our deaths so no one can come after us." She says.
"So how old are you exactly." I ask.
"You know what they say you can never ask a woman her age." She says and i laugh at that comment.
"If you must know I'm 1000 years old." She says.
"How old are you?" She asks.
"I'm a 1000 as well except your older than me by a month but in human age I'm older than you." I say.
"Yes." She replies. I park the car and take out her luggage and open the door for her. "We're here." I say.