Chapter 48

Elijah's P.O.V

Why is Stephanie's mother here? She started to chant words that I couldn't comprehend what.
She raised her hand and pinned me to the wall.
"Go kids go!" I shouted. I didn't want them to see me like this. They all hurried out. "Why are you doing this?" I say.
"Your kids. Your precious kids will bring death to all witches and I'm not going to sit here and let it happen." She says.
"You have lived long enough." I say.
"I could say the same thing about you and Stephanie. Maybe I should kill you too." She says.

What is she talking about? "What do you mean. So I'm guessing you know where Stephanie is." I say.
"Of course I do as I am the one who rendered her unconscious." She says.
"You're just like my mother Esther." I say.
"Yes. You're mother and I are, what I suppose, friends." She says.
"Great your friends with the woman that I loathe." I say.
"Yes, I did learn a thing or two about you from her. She said a lot of interesting things about you. " she says.
"I wonder what your children will think about you as you have killed their sibling and her children." I say.

I was still pinned on the wall and I've never felt so weak.
"No Elijah, I wonder what your kids think of you Elijah. The noble martyr. As that is what you call yourself. You're nothing but a monster, you vampires are all the same." She says. "Yes you're right. My kids wouldn't need to think about me if they're." She begins.
"If they're dead." I finish her sentence. She was planning to kill all of her children and my children. This can't go on. Where's Stefanie? She's not safe, why didn't I come with her. Oh yes Klaus.

"So you're really going to kill your whole children." I say.
"Yes and yours." Kris says.

Stefanie's P.O.V

I wake up and gasp for air. What happened. My bump wasn't this big the last time I remembered. Of course my mum did the speeding up spell which of course. Speeded up my pregnancy. I'm not even ready. She left me her unconscious and talked about killing my children. I need to go home quickly. As soon as I stand up my water breaks and the pain begins. "That Bitch!" I shout and my siblings come down. "What happened?" Andrea said.
"Mum, she wants to kill all my children and.." I begin until I yelled out a groan of pain.
"And what Stefanie." My brother says.
"She wants to kill us all." I continue.

"Where did she go?" Khloe asked.
"My house." I say.
"We're are all going to go and Andrea will stay with you to make sure you're ok. We'll make sure Elijah gets here before the birth." Khloe says and they all walk out leaving me and Andrea alone.
"I'm going to do a spell so it slows down." Andrea says and I nodded. Why can't everything in my life go right. Something always happens to me. I thought that once wee were a family everything will be like a fairytale. The perfect kids, the perfect man. It's a bit like expectations vs reality. I thought I had the best mum ever but all she wants to is kill my kids. I wouldn't mind if I died because they're just kids. I have lived for a 1000 years and I've never thought anything good can happen to me because the man I loved, used me and no one really wanted me.

I guess Andrea's spell is working since I feel better. "Let's go and help them." I say while attempting to stand up.
"Hold your horses." Andrea said while laughing.
"What?" I say.
"It's working now but if the baby wants to come out it will come out." She says.
"He's a good boy and will follow mummy's orders. Stay in here." I say while rubbing my belly.
"So I guess this is going to be the end with mum." Andrea says.
"Are they actually going to kill her." I ask.
"Probably." Andrea says.
"It's going to be difficult and different without her." I say.

Every day mum has been with me and everything I do she's been her with me and now I don't know what I'll do without her.
"We've lived with our mum for like a 1000 years. We're not little kids anymore, we don't need a mum to look out for us anymore. I mean you're a mum. I'm a mum. We're adults." She says. I nod with her in agreement.
"At least she will still see us in the other side." I say.
"That would be very awkward, imagine having sex and your mum just standing there looking at you." Andrea says while laughing. I laughed too.
"At least we'll have each other." I say.
"Indeed." She says.

Elijah's P.O.V

"How are you planning to kill my children. They are just kids." I say.
"And yet they will grow up to be beasts and abominations." Kris says.
"You sound just like my mother." I say.
"Like I said we are friends." She says.
"How long am I going  to be pinned up her." I say.
"Until I decide to whether to let you die or let you live." She says.
"You know for someone that Stephanie speaks so highly about you don't seem like how she describes you." I say.
"You do realise I'm getting irritated in hearing your voice." She says.
"You do realise I don't feel comfortable being pinned against the wall." I say.

What did she do to Stephanie? What did she do? "What part do I play in your game?" I say.
"I know that's not your true question?" She says.
"What is my true question then?" I say.
"What happened to Stephanie?" She says.
"What did happen to Stephanie?" I say.
"As for your patience and you attempting not to kill me the I'll answer your question." She says. I stay here waiting for her explanation.
"I speeded up her pregnancy and she is due any minute now." She says.
"But you said you want my kids dead why allow this one to be born." I say.
"So I can sacrifice him and you will watch him, watch all of them die." She says.

"STOP!" Voices shouted.