Chapter 10

We quickly phoned Rebekah to know if she knows but Hayley's whereabouts.
"Hi Nik."She says through the phone.
"Rebekah." Klaus says .
"How's my Hope," Klaus continues.
"Well I was going to ask you the same thing." Rebekah replies.
"What do you mean?" Klaus asks.
"Well Hayley told me that you said it's safe enough for Hope to come home. So she took Hope and left." Rebekah explains.
"She run away with my daughter." Klaus says while hanging up.
"We don't know where they are but when I find her she better have a good answer or I will make her life a misery. No one takes my daughter away from me!" Klaus shouts.
Elijah goes upstairs and I follow him only to find his face filled with guilt.
"Elijah, what happened?" I ask.
"I..i," he begins. "I let Hayley run." He says.
"Because?" I say.
"Her daughter shouldn't be living in dangerous place and a damaged family. She should be living in a nice environment with a good hearted family. I want the best for her in the future." He says. I nod understanding.
"What will Klaus do if he finds out that you helped her." I say.
"I don't know to be honest." He says. I step out of his room and go to my room and lay on the bed and sigh. Today has been a long day. I can't believe Elijah helped Hayley escape. I do understand why he did it. Hope isn't really safe with any of the Mikaelsons. I lay back and sign today was just.. I don't even know how to explain it. I just don't know. I've always wanted to become a mother. But I can never find anyone to settle with. The person I'm falling for loves someone else. As much as it breaks my heart. I'm going to have to accept it and move on. Everyday I think about Elijah, I miss his lips on mine.
I know our kiss meant nothing and it breaks me inside. I'm an idiot. I'm a fucking slut I slept with him knowing he loves someone. That's so not me. I shouldn't of came here. I should of just hang with Rebekah and leave. I will leave before Christmas which is 4 months away. It might be long but I have lived for 1000 years.