The end part 2

1 year later...

Alex already turned one and he was walking a lot more confidently as he ever had. We were all happy for once but mother was still in the dungeon. We all decided that we would take her powers and live out the rest of her last years as a human. But we would leave her isolated. Alex was out with Rebekah as she came back for a bit ever since I dealt with the hollow issue. Everything was ok for once. I left Elijah asleep and went to the living room and was greeted by my siblings.

"So we're going to deal with mother today." Jordan says.
"We couldn't bring ourselves to kill her either way so this was the only option letting her live for a while then from natural causes." Andrea says.
"Natural causes." Khloe laughs, "what part of our lives is actually natural except from our bodies." She continues. We have lived for a long time together as a family and the time we have lived for isn't natural.
"As soon as we have dealt with mother, we can be truly happy." I say.
"Then we can party." Khloe says.

We all go to the dungeon and see a very pale Kris lying there with her lips so dry and pale, that it was like a ghost lying there waiting. "Have you come to kill me?" She asks while smiling evilly.
"No. Cause we're not like you, we're better." Khloe says.
"How so?" Kris asks while tilting her head.
"We're going to let you live." Andrea says.
"But not for long." Jordan says.
"I'm going to die happy then." Kris says.
"Happy how?" I ask.
"My other plan succeeded." She says.
"What are you talking about?" I say.

"While Elijah was dead, I linked all of you guys together." Kris says.
"What do you mean link? Khloe says.

Flashback

We were all our younger selves dancing around the fire. "Come on children eat up?" Kris says.
The soup contained a drop of blood which bonded us all.
"Is that it?" Khloe asked?
"I made sure that the blood will also join future generations together. Which means even the kids are linked to this" Kris says.

When I used to leave the kids alone with her, she would take a drop of their blood and put in a wooden bowl which contained our blood then put in Elijah's drink years later.

"The drink is indestructible. Meaning whatever I intended will go and cannot he stopped as you're power is all linked to this. The soup from before gave you the ability to procreate." Kris says.
"What was the whole point of that?" Jordan's says.
"It means that future generations would give me more power." She says.
"So you did this all for more powers." I reply.
"Well I realised that I didn't need that. But I wanted to affect you with something so bad and dark." She says while looking at me.
"When Elijah wakes up, he'll forget all of you. Nothing can bring his memories back. Not even all go you guys combined." Kris says.

"You're lying." I say.
"My powers are gone. But including my power and Esthers we made this work and since we're going to be dead. The power we used can't be brought back." She says.
"I'm guessing there's a part 2 to this plan." Jordan says hesitantly.
"Oh yes. Elijah's memories will come back after 1000 years." She says.
"That's okay then we can live for that long." I say. Kris begins to laugh. This isn't good.

"When he gets his memories back,you'll all be dead. You and the kids." Kris says.
"You all will die. Nothing you do can top this." Kris says. Anger and rage raises inside each of all of us.
"You're not serious." Khloe says.
"Oh I'm very serious." Kris says. Then she walks towards the fences. She climbs onto the top part and bangs her head through the spikes. Blood was now dripping onto the floor like rain.
"She killed herself." Khloe says.
"I feel sick that I've just witnessed that." Andrea says she waves her arm and mothers body disappeared. The blood also gone.

"I have to do something." I say while running upstairs and see Elijah still asleep. I place my hands on his hand then I enter his head.
"Why didn't you just wake me up." Elijah says.
"I....I can't." I say tears was about to come out of my eyes.
"What happened?" He asked.
"My mother." I say.
"What did she do?" He says.
"When you wake up Elijah, you won't remember me. You won't remember the kids. None of us." I say.
"Wh... what?" He says with a confused look.
"When you do remember us Elijah. We will all be dead." I say this time with tears coming out of my eyes.
"When will this be?" Elijah says now looking at the ground.
"After a 1000 years." I say.
"We can fix this right?" Elijah says. I shake my head with more tears coming out.
"She made that impossible Elijah. She even killed her self. She linked all of our bloodlines together including future generations and Esthers." I say.
"She made it impossible." He says, "So is this your way of goodbye." He continues this time with tears piling up in his eyes.
"I don't know." I say.
"That means I can't see the kids. I won't see them grow up and get married and I can't walk them down the aisle." He says with tears down his eyes. I hug him.
"If they ask, remind them that I love them and show them this." He says. "Please." He continues.
"Of course I will Elijah." I say.
"I love you Stephanie." He says.
"I love you too Elijah." I say. Then I kissed him which we both knew it was going to be the last time we will kiss each other and technically see each other.
"It's not to late Stephanie to fix this." He says, "I know that you'll find a way ." He continues.
"It will never be too late Elijah I promise that." I say. We kiss for one last time.

.............................................................................

I let go of his hand and kiss his check. Tears still came down my eyes. His eyes begin to flutter open.
"Where am I?" He asks. "Who are you?" He continues.
"Remember it's not too late." I say one last time to him.