Chapter 24

"Which one will you let survive?" Elijah asks.
"Ok so if I was you dad I will choose-" Nicole begins.
"Nicole!" Carys says while laughing.
"What I'm being honest." Nicole says.
"Elijah tick tick the clock is going. Chose or I'll choose for you." Marcel says.
I have nothing against Caroline but now I have something against Hayley and Klaus. I just can't choose.
"5..4..3..2...1 Hayley and Klaus it is." Marcel says getting his fangs out.

All of a sudden he stops and screams in his pain and some power line was coming out of him.
"Sorry I just had to do that." Nicole says.
"What did you do exactly?" I ask.
"That's for me to know and you to dot dot ." She says. I give her a stern look.
"Now young lady what did you do?" I say again abit louder.
"Just know that he's a normal vampire." Nicole says. I look at Marcel who's cussing and hissing words under his breath. Carys is taking off the chains on Hayley, Klaus and Caroline.
Hayley gets up and starts to make her way over to me. "Elijah I am so sorr-" she begins and I cut her off.
"Save it. Hayley I have a lot of things in mind then getting angry on you sleeping with my brother. That doesn't mean we're still together tho. We are through. Never in a millennium have I ever been disloyal to a women and has been paid back with a cheater." I say.
"Elijah please can we make this work?" Hayley says. "It was a mistake." She continues.
"Not with me love. Sleeping with me is never a mistake." Klaus says with a famous grin on his face.

That grin. That smug grin. I couldn't contain my anger anymore and I was about to throw my fist on his face than he spoke more. "Elijah my dear brother. The last time I checked you were a father to 7 kids with the women you were knocking around with." Klaus says.
"I wasn't knocking around with Stefanie. I- I was in love with Stefanie."
"But you were also 'in love with Hayley' weren't you brother." He says and the smug look is still not disappearing.
"The last time I checked brother you had a 5 year old daughter who you wanted kill when she was 2 months in the womb." I say.
"THE LAST TIME I CHECKED BROTHER YOU LEFT YOUR KIDS FATHERLESS FOR 25 YEARS. YOU'RE JUST LIKE MIKAEL HE LEFT US FOR 1000 YEARS AND ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS KILL US!!" Klaus shouts.
"HE DIDN'T WANT TO KILL US. HE WANTED TO KILL YOU! You were and still now the abomination in out family." I say. Klaus veins were in show and so as his yellow eyes i knew what he was about to do. He came running into me and Carys stopped him.
"Hey what do you think you're doing? Don't try hurt my dad you big meanie." Carys says.
"I'm your uncle." Klaus says.
"Half- uncle." Carys says. Which what I can tell those words affected my brother because he was never truly a Mikaelson. Klaus stood up and said one  more thing before he vanished, "I hope to see you and Stefanie together because Hayley and I are going to build a family with Hope."
  "Dad can we go home now." Nicole says.
"I thought you guys had the after party." I say.
"We never go to after parties we just send replicas of ourseleves that goes. The replica then sets on fire and becomes ashes." Carys explains.

I decide to drop them home as soon as possible before Stefanie comes and it'll make things 10 times worse. We arrive at their front door and a boy opens the door. "So you guys disappeared and decided to come home." He says.
"Oh come on Eli we only went out for at least an hour." Nicole says.
"Just come in." He says and we come in and that's when I see the whole Kardashian-Jenner family and friends. I'm instantly starting to regret this. "Hello," they all say and I reply back with a hello as well then I hear someone say to someone. "Who's that?" They say. The other one responds, "That's Stefanie's baby daddy." They nod. "He looks so much like Elijah Jr, Ryan, Ariana and Nicole." He says and the other person nods with him.
"Stef someone's here for you." Paige says.
"Tell them to come to my room." She yells. Paige turns around after the response. "It's the third room of the left." She says and I nod to make my way over the stairs. Third room to the left. I knock on it and here a polite come in.
"Elijah?"
"Stefanie."